[On Hold] Glacial Cascade Totems [ALL Content in the Game]

Soul Mantle is bugged: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2205333

Yesterday on stream I asked thi3n about this and he didn't actually believe me and said they were timing out properly. Here's the proof @thi3n
"
Fenelon wrote:

Yesterday on stream I asked thi3n about this and he didn't actually believe me and said they were timing out properly. Here's the proof @thi3n

but its still stronger than any armour
ok maybe 6l loreweave with 80% could be good to ^^
"
RushBone wrote:
"
Fenelon wrote:

but its still stronger than any armour
ok maybe 6l loreweave with 80% could be good to ^^

It's still good yeah, I was just a bit bummed that he and his subscriber thought I was a noob and tried to teach me about curse durations being low and stuff. He didn't even test it for 10 seconds. All you need to do is to spam totems for 10 seconds and you'll see it yourself.
i want aul's for arc tots
sry thi3n :)
"
RushBone wrote:

Just to clarify... Arc totem is better for mapping, right?
GC totems just have better potential for high end bosses I guess?
Hopefully everyone is having a good Delve league!

I started this league with GC totems again as it's my favorite league starter and it performed great as expected.

Uber Elder down in 3 days with the build. Gear snapshot added in the Gear Section. Was able to complete my atlas and get myself set up for gear with my harder-to-level-and-gear-dependent Elemental Hit build.

I believe I stopped around Level 150 but could easily progress further if I wanted to. I feel the overall ceiling of the build is lower due to defensive mechanics but this is only relevant for those trying to do the deepest of Delves.

Because I've played the build so many times I decided to mix it up and go with Kikazaru and Phase Acrobatics this time. By using the two Kika rings I didn't feel the need to get the flask nodes and it gave me some flexibility with points to reach for Acro/Phase Acro. Killed Uber Elder with a few deaths but for 3 days into the league it wasn't so bad!

"
Is help alira or kill all better right now for bandits? What're the advantages to each? I thought kill all was normally better because of the large stats you can get off 2 points
I prefer helping Alira

"
would "spiritual aid" be worth taking?
Totems are not minions.

"
is it build still very good?

And can we use shimmerons ?
Yes it is still very good and shimmerons are not part of it.

"

It's not that I didn't believe you, it's that I do not care. Less amount of curses active on you means 10%-20% damage increase/reduction per curse. That is nothing. The curse count on your head is not what the Kikazaru/Self-Flag combo is for: It's so you don't have to manage curses. That's it.

"
I actually leveled a bit following your leveling section and it worked great. I got to act 8 before I decided I liked the single target of GC a bit more. Hope you got off to a great league start as well!

Last edited by thi3n on Sep 5, 2018, 12:52:16 PM
Thank you so much for all that you've done — I only hope I can return the favor sometime in the future, may God bless you
Great guide, finally my first starter build that is doing great!
Im a casual player, and Ive never killed shaper. Gonna make it for the first time with this build <3
Fixed some formatting stuff. Added an Amulet option in the Gear section of the guide.

"
Thank you so much for all that you've done — I only hope I can return the favor sometime in the future, may God bless you

"
Great guide, finally my first starter build that is doing great!
Im a casual player, and Ive never killed shaper. Gonna make it for the first time with this build <3
Glad you're enjoying it!
"
thi3n wrote:
Hopefully everyone is having a good Delve league!

Because I've played the build so many times I decided to mix it up and go with Kikazaru and Phase Acrobatics this time. By using the two Kika rings I didn't feel the need to get the flask nodes and it gave me some flexibility with points to reach for Acro/Phase Acro. Killed Uber Elder with a few deaths but for 3 days into the league it wasn't so bad!

Hi there.

To which extent is it worth using Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics in this league? I think it could be quite interesting given that the Crawler Mechanics in this league however we should choose between having less life or less damage. So , can you please explain if it is really worthy?
HC SSF Harbinguer : Templar Inquisitor, LVL 94 (RIP).
STANDARD : Templar Inquisitor, LVL 97 (ALL CONTENT DONE)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info