[On Hold] Glacial Cascade Totems [ALL Content in the Game]

Going to try this build after returning from a 1,5 year hiatus. Hopefully this works even without insane gear since I doubt I'll have time / can affor to get a 6L Soul Mantle or any insane items from those new bosses.

The last time I played the game had 3 difficulty levels so I don't even know how to get those insane "statsticks" or whatever.

GL everyone.
"
Anorn_sum wrote:
What is a new amulet that you are referring to?

Probably Aul's Uprising, that makes wrath reserve no mana.
no more purchases or recommendations til the trade system is fixed.
Is help alira or kill all better right now for bandits? What're the advantages to each? I thought kill all was normally better because of the large stats you can get off 2 points
"
Hawkcohen wrote:
Is help alira or kill all better right now for bandits? What're the advantages to each? I thought kill all was normally better because of the large stats you can get off 2 points

just help her shes cute ^^
"
Hawkcohen wrote:

The wiki lists the rewards for that quest. Not every build benefits the same from 2 extra points. Alira makes gearing slightly easier
"
Xeerdoz wrote:
Going to try this build after returning from a 1,5 year hiatus. Hopefully this works even without insane gear since I doubt I'll have time / can affor to get a 6L Soul Mantle or any insane items from those new bosses.

The last time I played the game had 3 difficulty levels so I don't even know how to get those insane "statsticks" or whatever.

GL everyone.

I came quite far with this build on 3ex budget, 5L and casual play time (10-14 hours a week) so it should be fine.
would "spiritual aid" be worth taking?
"

what for? nothing there affects us
"
RushBone wrote:
"

"increases and reductions to minion damage also affects you". doesnt that mean that all the minion stuff will also work for us?
"
"
RushBone wrote:
"

"increases and reductions to minion damage also affects you". doesnt that mean that all the minion stuff will also work for us?

google
wiki poe totem
wiki poe minion

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info