[On Hold] Glacial Cascade Totems [ALL Content in the Game]

I think items for this build will be cheaper than previous leagues. Everybody will play CA, poison or minions.

Because trap builds are nerfed and there are so many new heralds skill, Essence Worm and Clear mind will be much cheaper.

Because shimmeron nerfed there will be less people playing popular arc totem builds also. Common items will be cheaper.

GC conversion helm enchant will be cheaper too.

And after you've done wtih this build and collect enough currency and regrets you can switch to new minion build etc.

I think it's the perfect time to play this build as a starter. :D
"
Gussboy wrote:
What about the minion wheel on the skill tree near Ancestral Bond? Those dmg increases should affect both minions and the player.

This should in theory be viable yes. Specific modifiers to players are also used by totems (with exceptions such as resistance, life and others).

Depending on the values this could be used for more optimal pathing or extra boons past the standard lvling tree.

I haven't updated my PoB yet so I did not play with it yet.

Edit:
Also a big thanks to Thi3n for this build. Played it in Incursion and got highest lvl char I made so far. Also defeated two Guardians which I never achieved with previous builds.

Wanted to try Shaper and Red Elder with it (first time ever) but did not make it that far due to very casual play time and vacation.

Will be using it again this league and hoping to get Shaper and Red Elder this time.
Last edited by tsjatupa on Aug 31, 2018, 4:13:17 AM
Is it me or theres no items in pob link?
"
pphnx wrote:
I think items for this build will be cheaper than previous leagues. Everybody will play CA, poison or minions.

Because trap builds are nerfed and there are so many new heralds skill, Essence Worm and Clear mind will be much cheaper.

Because shimmeron nerfed there will be less people playing popular arc totem builds also. Common items will be cheaper.

GC conversion helm enchant will be cheaper too.

And after you've done wtih this build and collect enough currency and regrets you can switch to new minion build etc.

I think it's the perfect time to play this build as a starter. :D

Pretty sure this is the exact opposite thing that will happen. I think GC totems is still an awesome starter. But a lot of people who thought they were going to be safe with Arc totem, but once they saw shimmeron nerf they went over to GC again. You can see this on a popular Arc totem build in this forum. Also I think a lot of people who were GC mine will switch the GC totem because of the mine nerf.
"
Deziowy wrote:
Is it me or theres no items in pob link?

That´s correct. I´m not sure if the original PoB Pastebin included items. Since I just stumbled upon this build after the new Skill Tree was revealed, I had to re-click the Skill tree myself in PoB and did not "invent" any items for it. It´s just the Original levelling trees + some notes + skills as described in the initial post.
Does some1 still have original pob with items?
IGN: rooteniy
Is there a viable option for soul mantle? I hate this item and playstyle with it. Im a totem spammer idiot and dont like this curse and flask spamming..
"
Japan wrote:
Is there a viable option for soul mantle? I hate this item and playstyle with it. Im a totem spammer idiot and dont like this curse and flask spamming..

Dual Kikazaru rings and then run flagellation jewel. That's what I do and then I forget about curses.
well arc totems soulmantle kikazarus build got a HUGE buff with the new unique amulet

no need for a shitty essence worm any more, just slap kikaz and amul, done

but psst

would love to see the hatred version of it but no chance probably
Last edited by RushBone on Aug 31, 2018, 3:34:47 PM
What is a new amulet that you are referring to?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info