[On Hold] Glacial Cascade Totems [ALL Content in the Game]

Have not had a chance to view the new skill tree but based on thiens 3.4 change log, is it safe to assume this build is still uber elder viable?
"
TGGarrett wrote:
Have not had a chance to view the new skill tree but based on thiens 3.4 change log, is it safe to assume this build is still uber elder viable?

minor changes and they all are boosts.
Why was attack speed removed? Didnt c whirling blades modified. Im on my phone and the skill tree doesnt work on it
"
RushBone wrote:
"
TGGarrett wrote:

After putting the points into PoB, GC has about a 5k dps bump per totem but life drops by about 350
"
TGGarrett wrote:
"
RushBone wrote:
"
TGGarrett wrote:

After putting the points into PoB, GC has about a 5k dps bump per totem but life drops by about 350

pastebin of your tree?
Any thoughts on the new Herald of Purity gem? Looks like +25% phys buff to spells per Herald, and you can have up to 4 of them. 25% mana reservation though...
Does changing Hatred for wrath would means much dps loss?
The new amulet that make wrath free would release us to change the ring or put another aura on essence worm.
no more purchases or recommendations til the trade system is fixed.
dps per totem? with good gear?
3.4 Updates are in!

Went and added a mention of Acro/Phase Acro in the leveling tree section which I view as some of the strongest defensive Keystones in the game and let you pick up valuable dex along the way.

I'll probably be filming a YouTube video talking a little about the early game since most of my videos are about the endgame at the moment.

I haven't had the chance to do an update on the PoB so I will take it down for now unless someone can post a pastebin of their character and I'll use that meanwhile.

"
Build is just as good as it has been the last few patches. Will still be Uber Elder Viable

"
Why was attack speed removed? Didnt c whirling blades modified. Im on my phone and the skill tree doesnt work on it
It's still a fine stat but I don't know how important it will be to the build after the "evening out" of movement abilities. Attack Speed on weapons will be local and it's my understanding the Global Attack speed (from jewels tree) will be the thing that effects movement the most.

"
Any thoughts on the new Herald of Purity gem? Looks like +25% phys buff to spells per Herald, and you can have up to 4 of them. 25% mana reservation though...
It's after kill, when you don't really need the damage. It should be fine for mapping and similar to Herald of Ash. For endgame content I will continue to recommend Hatred over any other aura.

"
Does changing Hatred for wrath would means much dps loss?
The new amulet that make wrath free would release us to change the ring or put another aura on essence worm.
Hatred is the best aura for multiple reasons. 1) It works on the base physical damage of the spell. 2) It gives cold damage (arguably the most important of the elemental damages if using Cold Penetration Support). 3) It has access to the best Watcher's Eye mods for people with high budget.

"
dps per totem? with good gear?
If you're talking tooltip I was at something like 44k when I killed Uber Elder on day 4.
"
thi3n wrote:
3.4 Updates are in!
I haven't had the chance to do an update on the PoB so I will take it down for now unless someone can post a pastebin of their character and I'll use that meanwhile.

I tried to put in the updates you mention in your first post into your original PoB Pastebin. Maybe you can have a look and take this one if it´s good enough!
https://pastebin.com/z1GiKET5

Edit: I also included the Levelling Trees (as you know, but others maybe not, you can change them at the bottom of Path of Building).
Last edited by pbuedi on Aug 30, 2018, 1:10:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info