[On Hold] Glacial Cascade Totems [ALL Content in the Game]

Question: Before i could afford a 6L soul mantle, would a 5L soul mantle be better or a 6L rare / tabula?
any one knows if it is possible to transit to Arc totems with this build? (just change the Gems on Soul Mantle)?
Hi,

took this build for my Incursion league starter and it was quite comfortable to level and play. Equipping isn´t really a tough task with this build when you know what to do.Up to T16 is a breeze and Incursions and Temple T16 is awesome to play.

But now in Endgame I have to admit even though my gear is decent I have a hard time enjoying killing bosses with the build. Unfortunately it isn´t as crazy in damage as I had hoped. The MoM can bring you to your knees when fighting Minotaur or Shaper and compared to a (even wearing an Abyssus with 40%) Tukohama berserk the survivability is really not that great. Maybe this is all movement based and I might be not 100% suited for this class, after all the advertising how easy it is to kill bosses I´ve played crazier builds.

Nontheless great guide, thank you for creating it! And please don´t get me wrong. I killed Elder, Shaper Guardians, Atziri, etc. with this, it´s NOT weak. Maybe just not my cup of tea after all.
Last edited by Najuno1980 on Jun 10, 2018, 3:17:38 AM
it is a tradition so I made it also this time
ok we have multiple corrupts so maybe someone will create like +2 or +3
but at the moment, it is probably best you can have

Last edited by RushBone on Jun 10, 2018, 2:11:11 PM
Hello, i started playing Glacial Cascade totem build in Incursion league based on this guide:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqoI6ff0NKk
https://www.poebuilds.net/cascade-totems

I am not an experienced poe player so i would like to know people opinion regard this build and the one i linked above.
What is the pros and cons of each one of them and if i can/should switch to this build from my actual build.
Would it be possible (expensive) ?
Is the one im using, bad ?

Thanks in advance.

I am sorry for my poor english.
I'm wondering why Eternal Burgonet is preferred over Royal Burgonet? Or does it matter for this build?
Did Shaper, All Guardians except Phoenix (that fight feels like having 100% elle reflect), accumulated around 20 ex of wealth. Question at this point is only Uber Elder. Did anyone attempt him? I could get an Atziris Reflection, but I doubt it helps in that fight. Currently running 6l Soul Mantle with Double Kikazaru Setup. Might swap shield with a Shaper Sceptre for some extra dps, but I never did the fight. Any experience?
To those that understand better: why are we not taking Occultist Fury instead of Light of Divinity?
Or why pursue Throatseeker over Shamanistic Fury?

Dps wise they just seem better, so I'm sure I'm missing something.

Thanks.
"
vanbetulla wrote:
Did Shaper, All Guardians except Phoenix (that fight feels like having 100% elle reflect), accumulated around 20 ex of wealth. Question at this point is only Uber Elder. Did anyone attempt him? I could get an Atziris Reflection, but I doubt it helps in that fight. Currently running 6l Soul Mantle with Double Kikazaru Setup. Might swap shield with a Shaper Sceptre for some extra dps, but I never did the fight. Any experience?

I killed him few days ago, you can see the gear i had at this time (last post page 122). All the gear was selfound except weapons (i bought the bases and used a few essences i had).

I think it is easier to kill him with 2 weapons. I used an anti-curse mana flask to deal with curses.

Deathless totally doable (i did it multiple times in Bestiary).
Last edited by Freredacier on Jun 11, 2018, 6:35:39 PM
"
Ihodael wrote:
To those that understand better: why are we not taking Occultist Fury instead of Light of Divinity?
Or why pursue Throatseeker over Shamanistic Fury?

Dps wise they just seem better, so I'm sure I'm missing something.

Thanks.

What is Occultist Fury ?

And I dont see anyone ever go for Throatseeker except if they are pushing for level 100.

Last edited by Artwebb1986 on Jun 11, 2018, 7:26:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info