[On Hold] Glacial Cascade Totems [ALL Content in the Game]

"
Havent seen anyone here considering vaal RF.
It grants ~40% more spell damage for 4 sec! And can be extended by Increased dration and Efficacy.
This is actually pretty interesting. I might try a setup with Vaal RF, Vaal Purity of Ice, Increased Duration and Efficacy and move away from Pen altogether. Right now I'm farming up currency but I'll revisit these ideas (and maybe with the new Vaal Flasks as well) to see if Incursion will further mix up the build.

A relevant aside is that Atziri's Mirror is more common this league. Still extremely expensive but I may end up trying that as well to comment on how it performs.

Looks like there is still some great discussion and questions/answering going on. Thanks to people picking up each others questions!
So how did you guys get the six link soul mantles this early? Did you buy them straight up, i don't have the currency to do so myself, or use crafters to help get the sockets and links?

Also, how do you prioritize which upgrades to get once you hit endgame? I have about 45 chaos orbs but have been cheap since I'm not having issues with maps yet.
you could get a 5 link soul mantle and 2 long winter's it would help. also shaped weapons with the stats OP listed are good upgrades. i just started corrupted tier 11-12 maps and not having issues either, this is a really solid build.
"
you could get a 5 link soul mantle and 2 long winter's it would help. also shaped weapons with the stats OP listed are good upgrades. i just started corrupted tier 11-12 maps and not having issues either, this is a really solid build.

I'm at the part of the game where I'm pretty ignorant at, I'm definitely not making the best use of currency to maximize clear speed and such. and being stingy may be stupid since i can always resell those items when i get upgrades. But I'm pretty casual at this point and am happy making progress slowly each day.

I'll probably take a break and do some research on endgame
"
FrodoFraggins wrote:
"

I'm at the part of the game where I'm pretty ignorant at, I'm definitely not making the best use of currency to maximize clear speed and such. and being stingy may be stupid since i can always resell those items when i get upgrades. But I'm pretty casual at this point and am happy making progress slowly each day.

I'll probably take a break and do some research on endgame

put in cold pen instead of phys/light as well. get a diamond flask and kaom's roots if you need extra life. its only 2 chaos now
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Jun 7, 2018, 10:48:04 PM
"
FrodoFraggins wrote:
So how did you guys get the six link soul mantles this early? Did you buy them straight up, i don't have the currency to do so myself, or use crafters to help get the sockets and links?

Also, how do you prioritize which upgrades to get once you hit endgame? I have about 45 chaos orbs but have been cheap since I'm not having issues with maps yet.

first five link created with prophecy, costs like 25-30c at that point
farmed like 200-300c in the first 2 days
invested everything i had into jewellers and fuses and one more mantle with very good rolls
linked until i got 6s5l, sold it, invested again into jewellers and fuses and repeated
at some point 6l procced - profit!

i dont recommend doing this if you only got 45c, you can start this routine with 100c or so
Last edited by RushBone on Jun 8, 2018, 5:00:20 AM
"
thi3n wrote:
"
Havent seen anyone here considering vaal RF.
It grants ~40% more spell damage for 4 sec! And can be extended by Increased dration and Efficacy.

A relevant aside is that Atziri's Mirror is more common this league. Still extremely expensive but I may end up trying that as well to comment on how it performs.

honest to say I don't understand what you are talking about, Atziri's Mirror is 1alch...
It will be Atziri's Reflection, not the mirror.
Uber elder down !

Spoiler

"
RushBone wrote:
"
FrodoFraggins wrote:

first five link created with prophecy, costs like 25-30c at that point
farmed like 200-300c in the first 2 days
invested everything i had into jewellers and fuses and one more mantle with very good rolls
linked until i got 6s5l, sold it, invested again into jewellers and fuses and repeated
at some point 6l procced - profit!

i dont recommend doing this if you only got 45c, you can start this routine with 100c or so

thanks for the explanation

How soon do you start stacking increased rarity? Where do you prioritize upgrades to gear once you hit maps? I know to get the right socketed items with life and resist but really don't know what to do while saving for things like soul mantle or the shaped weapons in this build

I love this build though and had no issues with the pre uber labs. I still die to stupid stuff from time to time though.

My goal this season is to stick with it and learn as much as i can of endgame maps and bosses
Last edited by FrodoFraggins on Jun 8, 2018, 6:47:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info