[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

I'm level 59 and I switched over from BF to MS a few levels ago. To be honest, the clear speed is better, the damage is better, and I think overall it will end up being better in the long run. It's not exactly clear from the posts listed here so far, but if you check Duelist MS builds, it's explained there in greater detail.

The main reason, if you refer to the 3.1 Patch Notes on Passive Tree Changes, is the following:

"Passive skills which previously granted increased Melee Physical Damage while holding a Shield now grant increased Physical Attack Damage while holding a Shield (it is no longer restricted to Melee)."

"Many passive skills which previously only provided defensive bonuses while using a shield now also grant increased physical attack damage and damage with ailments while holding a shield."

BF wasn't nerfed. MS was buffed.

; )
hey, thanks for rebuild to ms,but i dont understand one moment, how u leach mana after take vp and drop mana leach in tree?
"
All three of those are great. I would prefer Belly of the Beast for its great overall value. Lightning Coil is hard to balance, but exceptionally strong if you do so.

Only two now, am i right?
"
themotleyman wrote:
I'm level 59 and I switched over from BF to MS a few levels ago. To be honest, the clear speed is better, the damage is better, and I think overall it will end up being better in the long run. It's not exactly clear from the posts listed here so far, but if you check Duelist MS builds, it's explained there in greater detail.

The main reason, if you refer to the 3.1 Patch Notes on Passive Tree Changes, is the following:

"Passive skills which previously granted increased Melee Physical Damage while holding a Shield now grant increased Physical Attack Damage while holding a Shield (it is no longer restricted to Melee)."

"Many passive skills which previously only provided defensive bonuses while using a shield now also grant increased physical attack damage and damage with ailments while holding a shield."

BF wasn't nerfed. MS was buffed.

; )

A quick question, maybe I'm missing something but the tree is mostly different right? I for one would not mind at all switch to MS at all but the skill tree path is totally different so there is no 'easy' switch... right?
@SillyHollow: The tree is almost the same....You'll need about 15 respecc points if ur already max LVL.
"
CroDanZ wrote:
@SillyHollow: The tree is almost the same....You'll need about 15 respecc points if ur already max LVL.

Then I misjudged, going to switch to it too!

@OP: Still think you should have made a new build next to this one BUT 'nothing on the hand' like we Dutch people would say if we translate a Dutch saying literally to English ;-)
Last edited by SillyHollow on Dec 12, 2017, 8:31:37 AM
I've ran several complex synergy based characters in the past, but to be honest this one was a nightmare. Leveling up to a certain point wasn't an issue, but the author removed all the notes in the guide for optimal leveling just as I was getting started. I fumbled through with firestorm and then transitioned to BF as soon as I could, and from there it was just a pain. That said, not the builds fault, rather just my own inexperience with a character like this.

Side note, I was stuck barely able to run maps because I couldn't afford necessary gear and sockets, and even now my life is ridiculously low - however the transition to MS has made Mapping great again. For me, the MS switch is such a huge quality of life improvement.
Hi guys,

I can notice a lot of cry and salt around switching main build focus but I can on one hand side understand it. I'm not gonna cry. I was playing MS league before Harbinger using double Brutus mace and it was able to do pretty much all content without problems. So I know how MS works. Now technical question:

I'm at level 74 now, still on BF. I did not quality any of my gems yet. Still on damn budget shitty gear just to easily farm T1-T5 to get my hands on enough currency to get Lycosidae. I'm using btw Ornament of the East just to not use Resolute Technique. All is going amazingly fast. I feel the power :) So I don't have any problem with switching to BF but, should I do this when I'll get Lycossidae or it does not matter that much?

Another topic is, because I know it from MS times, Dying Sun is a must actually. How about enchant for MS? Is it mandatory? It was fucking expensive back in the days and you all know how easy is to get it by yourself if you don't like uber farming.
May God have mercy upon my enemies; they will need it.
what important in claw? pdps,edps?or may be exist anything priority? MS BUILD
Last edited by iN5T on Dec 12, 2017, 9:44:12 AM
"
iN5T wrote:
what important in claw? pdps,edps?or may be exist anything priority? MS BUILD

READ THE FUCKING GUIDE.

Like what the fuck guys? Half of the questions here are already answered in the guide.
Like why do you even read a guide if you just randomly ask anyways?

1. Read the guide.
2. Understand.
3. Ask if something is unclear/Not in the guide.

and NOT:

1. Do read the Title.
2. Do the ape in your head like Homer Simpson.
3. Ask a question instantly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info