[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

I cant answer all your questions but I try to pick up and explain further about the switcht:

Yes I admit I caused a lot of turmoil and forgot about the people who are in the midst of leveling their (sometimes first) characters. Im deeply sorry for that.

Some people cant somehow handle the switch to MS and thats why I added the BF version as an option. All the necessary info (including the level guide) to build "the old way" is still available.

On the other hand some people almost act if I was selling them a product that im getting money from. Im writing these guides for YOUR enjoyment.

I also changed the leveling process to MS, because its actually ALOT easier to level and you dont need crazy transitioning and you dont even need a special kind of weapon until you get to the claw nodes.

Also, I never labeled the guide as strictly Blade Flurry. The Build doesnt revolve around a single ability, but the Elemental Claw Inqusitior as a Core Platform. There is a chance the Build changes if I find something that is even better, not because I want to annoy you, but to give the BEST option for this foundation. I even want to encourage you guys to present your own ideas and share your discoveries here.

Last edited by GornoDD on Dec 12, 2017, 11:01:44 AM
ok let`s rule by the numbers:
1) it`s unnecessary to start cheap BF at 30. You just can go Sunder through all acts, http://poe.trade/search/oyasonarihahin at 32, http://poe.trade/search/aritototasitah at 48, http://poe.trade/search/akiwahoedumiot at 62, it`s cheap as fck. All you have to done - be sure that`s you following guide and you wiil easilly oneshot all content. ALL content, and bossess too.
2) You need about 15-20c after you done all act and quests (it`s cheap passive points, you know). Look at my character — all of this was 20c and TOTALLY worth it. I`m lil bit lazy and not all of recommended gem setup are switched on, but i handle any t5-t9 map fast as it can be. You just SC into pack, LC with some latency and everyone dies as well. Brilliant.
Don`t forger that any 30 eDPS (x-x damage to x) give you more than +30000% critical strike/any other sht. Your weapon and ring must be potent with this.
OP, wish you best of luck! Perfect build.
Happy Holydays!
Spoiler
russian here, soryy for bad eng :(
What weapon i should use for leveling with MS in SSF way?
What weapon to level as MS? and what heralds to use?
"
What weapon i should use for leveling with MS in SSF way?

any 2h you got with x-x elemental (fire, cold, etc.) on it. More = better.
"
ShaxMC wrote:
What weapon to level as MS? and what heralds to use?

Read my post upper.
"
_phlv_ wrote:
Hi guys,

I can notice a lot of cry and salt around switching main build focus but I can on one hand side understand it. I'm not gonna cry. I was playing MS league before Harbinger using double Brutus mace and it was able to do pretty much all content without problems. So I know how MS works. Now technical question:

I'm at level 74 now, still on BF. I did not quality any of my gems yet. Still on damn budget shitty gear just to easily farm T1-T5 to get my hands on enough currency to get Lycosidae. I'm using btw Ornament of the East just to not use Resolute Technique. All is going amazingly fast. I feel the power :) So I don't have any problem with switching to BF but, should I do this when I'll get Lycossidae or it does not matter that much?

Another topic is, because I know it from MS times, Dying Sun is a must actually. How about enchant for MS? Is it mandatory? It was fucking expensive back in the days and you all know how easy is to get it by yourself if you don't like uber farming.

Another question is - what would be recommended gem setup for 5L if you're talking about MS?
May God have mercy upon my enemies; they will need it.
Have you updated the pastebin link? Because the levelingtree and the Pastebin is different, and I just respecced a whole lot of points :((((
"
A question on Herald of Ice + Onslaught and Innervate

It seems that HoI is not applying either innervate or onslaught at all. I'm never getting the Onslaught buff, and as far as I can tell I'm not getting any actual cold damage from the aura. What gives?

I can actually see that when I apply HoI it gives me the extra cold damage, but a second later that extra ice damage completely disappears. The tooltip even indicates that I'm not getting the extra cold damage from HoI

Im also having the same problem,is there a specific item or passive you need for it to work? Or do the buffs still apply despite not being shown?
"
Abyssal_Kutku wrote:
"
A question on Herald of Ice + Onslaught and Innervate

It seems that HoI is not applying either innervate or onslaught at all. I'm never getting the Onslaught buff, and as far as I can tell I'm not getting any actual cold damage from the aura. What gives?

I can actually see that when I apply HoI it gives me the extra cold damage, but a second later that extra ice damage completely disappears. The tooltip even indicates that I'm not getting the extra cold damage from HoI

Im also having the same problem,is there a specific item or passive you need for it to work? Or do the buffs still apply despite not being shown?

Huh, you should have pretty much constant uptime when you are fast mapping. Doesnt work on single target of course. The only thing that comes to mind why it would not work, is if you use Ele. Focus in your clearing setup because for HoI to kill something and in turn proc Onslaught and Innervate you need to kill a frozen enemy first. With Ele. Focus you can't freeze or shock.
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 12, 2017, 12:50:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info