[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

What can I and what can't I face tank with this build?
Just started leveling this now, I did however manage to get this leveling claw for about 5c but it actually looks like an end game claw? What do you think, will I be spending alot to upgrade this?
"
enkoo1 wrote:
What can I and what can't I face tank with this build?

With my level of gear or even better you can facetank eveyrthing including t16 (not if hexproof)

You cant facetank shaper yellow orbs or blue orbs and slam. You cant facetank Uber-Atziri flameblasts and stormcalls.

You cant facetank Uber-Izaro Shockwave, LeapSlam, AutoCrit and Sunder if he has any Combination of Coduits, Disruptiors or Elementals.

HOWEVER! You have a extremly high chance of dodging all of these. AND(!) you have enough damage to never ever be really dependant on dodging these for too long (uber Izaro pretty much dies INSTANTLY in phase3).

This build is not a Facetank build. however its extremly tanky for this level of damage it has.

"
Pancakezx wrote:
Just started leveling this now, I did however manage to get this leveling claw for about 5c but it actually looks like an end game claw? What do you think, will I be spending alot to upgrade this?

Its a little too low on stats to REALLY be an endgame weapon. If you got other good gear it will do its job for sure. But you should check for a 2.0+ AS, 200+ Edps one with 7.5+ Crit one from time to time.
Last edited by GornoDD on Aug 26, 2017, 8:45:04 AM
This claw looks like an endgame claw?

+38 Life gained for each Enemy hit by Attacks
+14 Mana gained for each Enemy hit by Attacks
Adds 41 to 68 Fire Damage P?
Adds 32 to 58 Cold Damage P?
23% increased Attack Speed S2
19% increased Critical Strike Chance S5
+134 to Accuracy Rating S4
craftedAdds 1 to 51 Lightning Damage
eDPs: 232.18
This looks like a lot of fun. I just started my 3rd character this league, was set on an elemental conversion crit inquisitor but not sure about the skill. Considering this and BV now. Anyway, just wanted to say thanks for the guide, I'm gonna have fun leveling it and trying it out.
"
Andizlack wrote:
This looks like a lot of fun. I just started my 3rd character this league, was set on an elemental conversion crit inquisitor but not sure about the skill. Considering this and BV now. Anyway, just wanted to say thanks for the guide, I'm gonna have fun leveling it and trying it out.

You can make every build work if you know to scale the damage skill correctly. Conversion builds are much more expensive than most people think, cause the commitment to the conversion itself eats up alot of damage.

My build gets away with so little resources cause it doesnt require any greater investment into conversion. It doesnt require accuracy or penetration to get behind BOSS Monster resistances. Claws allow to even bypass getting leech from far away on the tree.

I pretty much skipped any inconvenience that most builds suffer from and went straight for Damage and Defense :)
Last edited by GornoDD on Aug 26, 2017, 9:21:11 AM
5c weapon...

6 linked kentsugi, thats nice, 100 fusing or so.
however coloring..........agh

I have decent gear however I still feel incredibly squishy in maps, take a lot of spike damage, I understand I still have a lot to get 6L for example, I did think it would be a little tankier at this stage though.

Gear below:

Damage is great the claw I have cost me 5EX, but just seem to take a lot of damage.
I am at lvl 70 and this is the gear i am currently using.
Spoiler

I have about 300c to spend on new stuff, any suggestions ?
@JonesJM
I think you need a claw with a better attack speed roll

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info