[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

But it's a damn shame you can't include dismeboweling in that tree, it's such a good cluser for crit damage and multiplier... The first version has more damage overall, while the LS+BF one is probably more suited for hardcore play as it has 12% more lf from the tree with only one less jewel socket. It also gets the added benefit of 10% less reflect damage taken meaning that with the yugol's pantheon and a sybil's you'll be looking at 75% in total meaning it's highly unlikely you will kill yourself anytime soon.

Overall though I do belive the inital version is better as it'll have more damage even if you were to disregard the additional jewel socket, and assuming we get life on it only be 5% off the "hybrid" one. So the real benefit of the 2nd variation would be the addition of Druid Rite, Primeval Force and Arrow Dancing. Though I've never been the biggest fan of the latter as it always seem to be the melee hits that kill you :P
Last edited by kakk on Aug 25, 2017, 11:41:55 AM
hey guys,

one question... i have a 5L-Lightning Coil (and jewels/rings to cap lightning resistance) and a 6-L rare chest. What should I prefer? I have no Idea...

(don't look for the gems in the LC, forgot to take them out).

"
Necronos777 wrote:
hey guys,

one question... i have a 5L-Lightning Coil (and jewels/rings to cap lightning resistance) and a 6-L rare chest. What should I prefer? I have no Idea...

(don't look for the gems in the LC, forgot to take them out).

Stick with the 6L for now. Its not that bad. Lightning Coil is pretty good but requires quite alot of investment.

BTW. I just killed shaper with about 60c worth of gear - without the GEMS ofc. I recoreded the whole thing but cant upload right now since im heading out for tonight. Video will be up tomorrow.

Heres the gear I used. Chest was 10c and I chaosed it with 8c.
Last edited by GornoDD on Aug 25, 2017, 11:59:17 AM
How are you uberlabing with Vaal Pact, sir?

I mean, I wanna do this build my main for destroying Atlas and also Izaro. I have another: Scion with Dark Pact totems, and she is pretty fun but slow ulab farmer.
Last edited by Belchonok on Aug 25, 2017, 4:20:16 PM

I was able to get this claw for around 15c earlier. Missing the crit, but has really good attack speed and 272eDPS. I tried searching for eDPS claws with good attack speed and decent crit, but just trying to get both the price rocketed up. Is it better to get a pretty large downgrade just to get the crit on there? The next cheapest one I could find was a 240eDPS one with only 10% crit and lower attack speed. Anything else was barely breaking 200eDPS.

Should I stick with this claw, or keep looking? I only have about 20-30c to work with after dumping a lot into getting a 6L Belly of the Beast.
Hi, I only got a 5L belly at the moment, should I drop ruthless before I can afford a 6L?
Thoughts on using Qotf? Adds a lot oft evasion, res and more MS since we use evasion gear anyways.
"
massive345 wrote:
Hi, I only got a 5L belly at the moment, should I drop ruthless before I can afford a 6L?

yes

"
MMCShiNi wrote:
Thoughts on using Qotf? Adds a lot oft evasion, res and more MS since we use evasion gear anyways.

This build has alot of options for the chest armour. I expand the list of options and my opinion in the guide soon. QotF is pretty good but requires you to have some life elsewhere (starkonyas?). It has great synergy with shield-charge since it scales off MS.

Theres also Carcass Jack (works well with starkonyas) for some better clearspeed and damage.

I also tested Kintsugi in a t16 hydra with -max, addedfire, vuln, hasted map with great success. I also did it with starkonyas. If you ever drop to low life from a large hit (-20% less from kintsugi and -30% less from enfeeble) you pretty much become UNHITTABLE (starkonya bonus).

"
dbush2765 wrote:

I was able to get this claw for around 15c earlier. Missing the crit, but has really good attack speed and 272eDPS. I tried searching for eDPS claws with good attack speed and decent crit, but just trying to get both the price rocketed up. Is it better to get a pretty large downgrade just to get the crit on there? The next cheapest one I could find was a 240eDPS one with only 10% crit and lower attack speed. Anything else was barely breaking 200eDPS.

Should I stick with this claw, or keep looking? I only have about 20-30c to work with after dumping a lot into getting a 6L Belly of the Beast.

craft crit instead of the flatcold. its much better
"
Belchonok wrote:

I mean, I wanna do this build my main for destroying Atlas and also Izaro. I have another: Scion with Dark Pact totems, and she is pretty fun but slow ulab farmer.

You can run triple lifeflask for uberlab or quadruple lifeflask. The damage is always enough to to pretty much instagib izaro in phase3.

However I had never ANY problems with uberlab even with only a single lifeflask. sharpen your trap dodging skills mate :)
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
Belchonok wrote:

You can run triple lifeflask for uberlab or quadruple lifeflask. The damage is always enough to to pretty much instagib izaro in phase3.

However I had never ANY problems with uberlab even with only a single lifeflask. sharpen your trap dodging skills mate :)

Yes, sir!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info