[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
inco2 wrote:
Hello! I am in need of advice on how I should progress my character. I currently feel "squishy," and I tend to die a lot especially from ranged mobs when I cannot get to them quick enough to utilize life steal. I would appreciate feedback/advice/ideas on where to take the build in terms of gear and etc. All the best

I don't see Immortal Call in your gem setup. It should be connected with CWDT and Lightning Golem. That will help you survive a bit longer.
Remember playing this build during Abyss League - its still the same powerhouse as then?:D
Wonder that Inq ascendancy still not nerfed, it making that MS build so OP.
I'm checked some Starkonja's with +3 on Incursion and they are 5-6Ex range lol?
I remember that during Abyss they was like 15-20Ex..

Also what about Belly/Loreweave comparison?
Loreweave is so sweet thing - up to 60% increased global crit,up to 50% increased elemental damage - that such insane damage boost for already insane dps in this build.
But.
How much life we gonna lose if swapping with Belly? Is it worth it?
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Jun 22, 2018, 6:02:54 PM
Just got my 1st Uber Atziri kill (which was super easy) yesterday AND my 1st shaper kill today! tried tanking him in the beam and had my only death. Was very easy shaper - and red elder melts. Hope to kill uber elder next! Great build thanks!
🐢
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:
Remember playing this build during Abyss League - its still the same powerhouse as then?:D

Loreweave is so sweet thing - up to 60% increased global crit,up to 50% increased elemental damage - that such insane damage boost for already insane dps in this build.
But.

I have been using Loreweave and I love it! The 80% resist is very sweet and I feel that the damage this mitigates makes up for the loss of life + extra damage from crit chance and elemental brings stuff down faster. I have 5k life with it AND I use the Mark of the elder ring with a shaper ring (that has no life). Shaper went down so fast hahaha + my 1st kill so I didnt know what the hell I was doing! Ran over and went HAM 2x and then 3rd time her was dead. No bullet hell phase. EZ!

I am sitting on a bunch of ex right now trying to figure out upgrades yet no boss has even made me blink yet...

Only problem this league is severe absence of well rolled ele claws.
🐢
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:

But.

you can check all this in path of building. it's free and easy to use.

what's the point of using belly anymore? you can get much better chests from the temple now.

perfect belly only gives 3% additional life over my rare chest i bought for a few chaos.
and that's a perfect 40%

Last edited by kompaniet on Jun 23, 2018, 10:15:27 AM
Hi, should Innervate gem be with a haral of thunder or only with HoI?
These my current gear can someone help me with right gems? I know that my boots, rings, the belt n the amulte sucks gonna raplace em as fast as I can.
Last edited by MrBarracuda on Jun 23, 2018, 11:35:03 AM
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:

But.

you can check all this in path of building. it's free and easy to use.

what's the point of using belly anymore? you can get much better chests from the temple now.

perfect belly only gives 3% additional life over my rare chest i bought for a few chaos.
and that's a perfect 40%

good point, but belly scales flat health from other items better. So the more flat health you got, the better belly gets.

If you start using jewels with flat health, Belly will probably win.

@OP how is the damage in this build calculated? because its 270k dps according to PoB.
QUESTION:
In terms of Claw for this build , it is more important overall DPS or elemental one?
between :
1) a 400 DPS with 300 EDPS
and
2) a 500 DPS with 200 EDPS

what should I chose? (numbers are for example)
thanks for reply
Juzan
Just wanted to say I downed Uber Elder with this build! I had to modify it though. Kaom's is essential. I ended up running purity of ice and purity of elements. You have more than enough damage to clear the fight, so you have to focus on staying alive.
"
JuzanLord wrote:
QUESTION:
In terms of Claw for this build , it is more important overall DPS or elemental one?
between :
1) a 400 DPS with 300 EDPS
and
2) a 500 DPS with 200 EDPS

what should I chose? (numbers are for example)
thanks for reply
Juzan

The higher total dps claw is better, provided you are using a 40% conversion watcher's eye. Otherwise the elemental dps is more important. Note that in the absolute best cases, phys DPS claws will outpreform ele dps claws. However, the mainhand claw is actually not that important to the overall dps of the build, and is probably the last piece of gear I'd recommend going all out for. The enchanted helm and a well rolled double socket tombfist are both way more impactful.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info