[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
MarcusLO wrote:
I'm loving this build much more than the juggernaut equivalent with lead sprinkler, but I feel like I'm doing something wrong. I'm 75 now with pretty decent gear except from a watcher's eye jewel. But I almost get one shot in every map t9+ with 4.6k life and 4577 evasion rating and +38 life per enemy hit by attacks on my claw. Any tips for better survival? I know I need more life nodes but it's hard to get them when I get almost one shot in t9+ maps or get frozen and then killed instantly.

That's weird. I can do 12-13 on less hitpoints, same evade.
You definitely need Jade Flask of Reflexes. I use Surgeons to have it constantly filled on bosses. I also use Stibnite Flask at the moment, it can reduce physical damage taken by an extreme amount which is very useful for Temple and certain bosses. However, it's only great vs lotsa hits that themselves do NOT oneshot. If you face a boss with oneshot hits, they are 99% avoidable by moving and in dire cases there's still Basalt flask)
I usually whirling-blade into a mob group and instantly pop Stibnite.
For higher-tier maps I do not move right into the group but use the nice range of Molten Strike to soften it up from the sides, focusing on ranged mobs first. Thanks to whirling blades (or shield charge) you are very mobile, use that to your advantage. If you see lotsa projectiles heading your way, just move out of the way, it helps a lot with one-shotting.

Also, ABSOLUTELY use fully upgrades Lunaris. It gives exactly what every evade build needs, namely phyiscal damage reduction. Very great for clearing maps, for the boss you can still change to something else.
My minor god atm is mostly Tukohama for the same reason. You will be standing and molten-striking often and each time you will automatically get increasing phys damage reduction.

Last edited by Jasmira on Jun 17, 2018, 1:33:05 PM
"
MarcusLO wrote:
I'm loving this build much more than the juggernaut equivalent with lead sprinkler, but I feel like I'm doing something wrong. I'm 75 now with pretty decent gear except from a watcher's eye jewel. But I almost get one shot in every map t9+ with 4.6k life and 4577 evasion rating and +38 life per enemy hit by attacks on my claw. Any tips for better survival? I know I need more life nodes but it's hard to get them when I get almost one shot in t9+ maps or get frozen and then killed instantly.

That's likely your playstyle.
U need to move constsnly and avoid incoming damage untill later when u get more hp. In my case i'm running with 4.8k hp low eva roll yet i hardly ever die in t14-15's.
Try not to charge into middle of the pack if u can't handle it..charge to side of the pack to proc fortify then click molten -> charge thru pack -> single click molten -> charge -> and so on//well atleast that's how i do it :) hopefully it will help you a bit ;)

EDIT: feel free to pm me in game @Creepy_Clown and i'll try to help you if i could ;)
Wicked_Clown
Last edited by DjPapaz on Jun 17, 2018, 2:18:55 PM
Today i kill Uber Elder! It's so HARD
"
JordanGus wrote:

It might be hard because you shock yourself with the unique flask and don't have any shock immunity.
Correct me if i am wrong or overlooked something here. Just a tip.
"
JordanGus wrote:

Did you sub in a Decoy Totem to keep mobs off of Shaper? Just curious as im getting teady for the right and im worried about mob control atm.
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
JordanGus wrote:

It might be hard because you shock yourself with the unique flask and don't have any shock immunity.
Correct me if i am wrong or overlooked something here. Just a tip.

Vinktar it's not good?
"
DjPapaz wrote:
"
MarcusLO wrote:

That's likely your playstyle.
U need to move constsnly and avoid incoming damage untill later when u get more hp. In my case i'm running with 4.8k hp low eva roll yet i hardly ever die in t14-15's.
Try not to charge into middle of the pack if u can't handle it..charge to side of the pack to proc fortify then click molten -> charge thru pack -> single click molten -> charge -> and so on//well atleast that's how i do it :) hopefully it will help you a bit ;)

EDIT: feel free to pm me in game @Creepy_Clown and i'll try to help you if i could ;)

"
Jasmira wrote:
"
MarcusLO wrote:

That's weird. I can do 12-13 on less hitpoints, same evade.
You definitely need Jade Flask of Reflexes. I use Surgeons to have it constantly filled on bosses. I also use Stibnite Flask at the moment, it can reduce physical damage taken by an extreme amount which is very useful for Temple and certain bosses. However, it's only great vs lotsa hits that themselves do NOT oneshot. If you face a boss with oneshot hits, they are 99% avoidable by moving and in dire cases there's still Basalt flask)
I usually whirling-blade into a mob group and instantly pop Stibnite.
For higher-tier maps I do not move right into the group but use the nice range of Molten Strike to soften it up from the sides, focusing on ranged mobs first. Thanks to whirling blades (or shield charge) you are very mobile, use that to your advantage. If you see lotsa projectiles heading your way, just move out of the way, it helps a lot with one-shotting.

Also, ABSOLUTELY use fully upgrades Lunaris. It gives exactly what every evade build needs, namely phyiscal damage reduction. Very great for clearing maps, for the boss you can still change to something else.
My minor god atm is mostly Tukohama for the same reason. You will be standing and molten-striking often and each time you will automatically get increasing phys damage reduction.

Thanks a lot guys. I might try improving my play technique, an evasion flask, upgrade my pantheon and I'm gonna take you up on your offer DjPapaz :)
Hey guys, pretty new to the game and went the Molten Strike way.... so far lvling and enjoying, thanks for the build by the way the details helped me a lot!

I was planning to get Ornament of the East at lvl 46( got 1 Ex so I can get some Chaos orbs right? ) ..

But now I dropped an ele claw and asking myself if I should not just buy a cheap Lycosidae straight? since the "melee can't be evaded" affix would be useless on 2 pieces ?
Last edited by Jonhbonzo on Jun 18, 2018, 6:05:55 PM
HET BRO!! .. CAN I SWAP ANOTHER GEM ?
"
Jonhbonzo wrote:
Hey guys, pretty new to the game and went the Molten Strike way.... so far lvling and enjoying, thanks for the build by the way the details helped me a lot!

I was planning to get Ornament of the East at lvl 46( got 1 Ex so I can get some Chaos orbs right? ) ..

But now I dropped an ele claw and asking myself if I should not just buy a cheap Lycosidae straight? since the "melee can't be evaded" affix would be useless on 2 pieces ?

If you already have one exalted sell it for chaos, i got 133 chaos the other night for my exalt. Don't bother buying a ornament of the east just get a lycosidae and then focus on getting a good claw. If you are still levelling its harder because the best claws you need certain levels to get but just get one with high eDPS and high attacks per second. Once you have started to transtition to crit build then the best/cheapest claw will have over 1.9 attacks per second and over 8 crit chance with the eDPS being the last priority until you can afford all 3 stats. Oh and dont forget to drop resolute technique once you equip lyco shield.

Hope that helps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info