[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
Tyetan1 wrote:

If you already have one exalted sell it for chaos, i got 133 chaos the other night for my exalt. Don't bother buying a ornament of the east just get a lycosidae and then focus on getting a good claw. If you are still levelling its harder because the best claws you need certain levels to get but just get one with high eDPS and high attacks per second. Once you have started to transtition to crit build then the best/cheapest claw will have over 1.9 attacks per second and over 8 crit chance with the eDPS being the last priority until you can afford all 3 stats. Oh and dont forget to drop resolute technique once you equip lyco shield.

Hope that helps

That helps a lot thanks!
hi,
why projectile damage does not increase molten strike damage?
I take passive +4 % increase projectile damage but it didint change my tooltip damage
hows this build in 3.3

still insane dps?

Hi. I can currently clear t15 basilisk with ease but as soon as i tried t16 phoenix i dont do enough damage to the boss before he kills me. I dodge him but then I don't do enough damage. Can I have some advice on what I should upgrade?
Last edited by TheDirtyAsian on Jun 19, 2018, 2:08:24 PM
"
potomako wrote:
hi,
I take passive +4 % increase projectile damage but it didint change my tooltip damage

It does not increase your tooltip, but inceases your magma balls damage. You can try check it with path of building.
Last edited by neuropr on Jun 19, 2018, 3:39:11 PM
"
neuropr wrote:
"
potomako wrote:
hi,

It does not increase your tooltip, but inceases your magma balls damage. You can try check it with path of building.

thank you sir.
in path of building can I check molten strike damage? I use this one https://poeplanner.com/ but I cant find it
"
TheDirtyAsian wrote:

Hi. I can currently clear t15 basilisk with ease but as soon as i tried t16 phoenix i dont do enough damage to the boss before he kills me. I dodge him but then I don't do enough damage. Can I have some advice on what I should upgrade?

Well you have a pretty weak ele claw, so maybe that is why.
Hello fellow ele claw PoE players. Today I managed to kill Uber Elder using this build! This is my short story if you're interested:

I only recently started playing in the middle of the beastiary league. I tried some totem (ancestral warchief) and the enki arc witch, but nothing who could manage to clear an uber elder. So my league goal was to kill uber elder in incursion and everyone recommends RF to kill him. So that was my plan: play this molten strike build until I managed to get enough currency to completely swap over from inquisitor to the LL RF build I'd scouted before the league.

Anyways I fell in love with the specc and it just become stronger with every item. Once I thought I was done gearing him I found more and more weakspots on items, which I replaced, and before I even realized it I was sitting on a char that could EASY kill red elders and shapers. Popping all flasks in last phase of red elder and he's done in 2seconds. I realized I had managed to scale some decent damage with my items. I cleared t16s with ease, and I managed to pick up all necessary memory fragments after killing the red elder a couple of times. Thought to myself I might as well try uber elder if I spawned him.

My first set I went in with face first and just went ham. Quickly I realized I was doing good damage on them, not as slow as other builds I've seen. Though the fight was a clusterfuck of shit flying everywhere I ended up taking some balls to the face and died too many times and used all my portals. Think I got them both to 25% or something, hard to judge. I said to myself, I was close, I can do it next time.

Second set I went in face first again and went ham. I must've had too much confidence that I could do it or just some bad luck, but my second try was actually worse. My friend who had some previous knowledge about the build and generally know a ton of tips and tricks (big thanks to him!) told me to try Kaoms Roots and purity of ice. I knew this before going in first two sets, but didn't think much of it, I had too much confidence in the build.

But then before third set I figured then I had to fix somethings. The balls where really the only problem and if you're slowed, you have a rough time dodging them. So ok, kaoms it was. There's a lot of cold damage, allright, purity of ice it was. After having a minor panic attack about losing 4 sockets, I said byebye to HoL/HoI/Onslaught/Golem/Culling(Had it with orb of storms). Much easier but I had some less damage which I previously thought was very important since you could just kill red elder with tons of damage basically. Uber elder felt more of a control fight but with a little dps requirement (so you don't get overrun by mobs). I ended up downing him with 2 portals left, and I could've easily done it with only 1 death which I don't even know what I died off, the second two was my own mistakes.

This is my items and gems I ended up using:
Spoiler

Life Flask/Random flask that removed freeze/Dying Sun/Antishock/Vessel
Reason for antifreeze is unknown. Not sure if it's needed, but I think it helped? It felt good to click all my flasks when I paniced at least.
6,6k hp. The really weak Item I think is my neck, but I needed the int since this build is a little int starved.

Some abyssal gems are not exactly t1 materials and not exalt slam worthy, but they served their purpose with 2 dmg+flat life. Blind and life reg when moving is two really good QoL items. Life reg when moving and you can charge in to pack with 90% hp instead of 60% from the blood rage dot, makes it just a little bit safer.

I ran these boots and belt before swapping in kaoms (and had to fix my res, I solved it with belt):

9.5/10 build.
Really the only thing missing from build is a section on how to kill uber elder! Thanks for the journey GornoDD.
Last edited by Lejvingdude on Jun 20, 2018, 3:47:01 AM
Hi GornoDD,
Can you take a look at my gear? I'm having some trouble to understand your Gems setup.

Updated:

Last edited by lucasrizzini on Jun 20, 2018, 9:10:21 PM
"
lucasrizzini wrote:
Hi GornoDD,
Can you take a look at my gear? I'm having some trouble to understand your Gems setup.

A bit off topic but -> if you plan to ever use VINKTAR's -> ALWAYS use another flask with REMOVE SHOCK suffix <-

If you don't -> you hurt yourself more than you hurt mobs.
Wicked_Clown

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info