[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
galgox1 wrote:
thanks! but why is he using a [1/0] Orb of Storms? a gem lvl 1 with 0% quality?

in additin to bibanul's answer:

you could also use blade vortex or arc or whatever but i guess orb of storms just feels best and has lots of "hits" which means you have more chances to procc power charges ^^ but thats just my opinion, maybe there is a deeper sense to it.
"
smon2k wrote:
"
galgox1 wrote:
thanks! but why is he using a [1/0] Orb of Storms? a gem lvl 1 with 0% quality?

in additin to bibanul's answer:

you could also use blade vortex or arc or whatever but i guess orb of storms just feels best and has lots of "hits" which means you have more chances to procc power charges ^^ but thats just my opinion, maybe there is a deeper sense to it.

orb of storms is 0.5s base cast time. arc is 0.8s.

blade vortex could be okay at 0.5s but won't chain to more distant enemies. cant verify the accuracy of the statement here https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/43ybcv/how_does_blade_vortex_crit/, but it states:
"
Blade vortex rolls crits twice per second for each instance active, giving a total of 10 crit chance rolls per instance (each instance is active 5 seconds by default).

Each roll, if succsesful, grants a single charge (if also sucsefully rolled the power orb) with PCoC or Terminus Est. Providing it is dealing damage to monsters, but unaffected by the amount of monsters hit.
Last edited by L1L_I3E4R_NoScope on Apr 20, 2018, 4:24:13 PM
Hi everyone!

This build is going good so far and I'm able to do T10 maps with no trouble. For gloves, I have a 2 socket tombfist waiting for to be used once I get the jewels. Can you please check my gear and make suggestions regarding endgame items, especially in jewellery part? Maybe also any gem suggestions.. Any advice will be highly appreciated!

Just started leveling this build. Can someone explain me what's the difference between double heralds and wrath + watchers eye? I am using

would i have enough clear power without herald of ice? With HoI, everything is melting smoothly in the maps, so I dont know is it really worth to change it. Would my dps be higher with watchers eye + wrath instead of heralds? Thanks for reply, and thanks for the build.

cheers.
-del
Last edited by parvova on May 4, 2018, 9:22:01 AM
i managed to kill all bosses including Uber Elder after 16 days in the league, now am trying to make some Changes from HC to make it possible, any suggestion are Welcome.
Level 78 and doing T8-9 maps easily. My question has to do with Tombfist gauntlets..I want to add then as they are bis, however when I put them in P.o.B. my Maligaro's are still doin better dps than them..thinking perhaps it is because P.o.B. is not calculating the 2 gem slots ? Or maybe they become better and surpass Maligaros at a higher level?
Its worth watcher's eye that increased 40% lightning damage if my claw does elemental damage specially? Or abyss eye jewel better?
"
IIIBORTXIII wrote:
Its worth watcher's eye that increased 40% lightning damage if my claw does elemental damage specially? Or abyss eye jewel better?

No. An abyssal eye jewel would be better than that. Watcher's eyes in this build only have two useful buffs WHEN running WRATH. Critical strike chance, or physical damage conversion. Because you're using an elemental claw, conversion stops mattering, the best option is critical strike chance if you have the budget and don't feel like you crit reliably enough yet. http://poe.trade/search/etekikatamoihu

"
swllyra wrote:
Hi everyone!

This build is going good so far and I'm able to do T10 maps with no trouble. For gloves, I have a 2 socket tombfist waiting for to be used once I get the jewels. Can you please check my gear and make suggestions regarding endgame items, especially in jewellery part? Maybe also any gem suggestions.. Any advice will be highly appreciated!

(Bestiary) Jewels:http://poe.trade/search/etutokomisiasi (Feel free to tweak numbers, the moment you start hitting around ~380-420% critical strike multiplier, then elemental damage with attacks will almost always be an increase in damage much higher than crit multiplier. Crit multiplier is cheaper though than well rolled ele damage jewels with life.

I would REALLY focus on getting good rings with 50-60+ minimum life, or use a level 6 Elreon's to craft life onto 90+% resistance rings that have an open prefix. You're lacking life on a lot of your gear, and if you have a tombfist, you might as well be using it over the gloves you're using. (They have no life, and really aren't that great). Equip as many abyss jewels as you can with ele damage.

ALSO, your claw! I really, ABSOLUTELY recommend buying a 220-250+edps claw off poe.trade with an attack speed of 1.8 or higher, and a crit chance of 7.8 or higher. You can find those here: http://poe.trade/search/sanosasanohuse
GEMINI BASE IS IMPORTANT! FIXES ALL MANA ISSUES YOU COULD EVER HAVE!

Furthermore, your flask choices slightly confuse me, but to clarify something the original poster of this guide did: He gets a shock removal diamond flask because he also uses a vessel of vinktar (which shocks you, making you take a considerable portion of extra damage - his shock removal stops vessel of vinktar's bad effects!). Because you don't yet have a vessel of vinktar,the shock roll isn't doing what it's supposed to be doing. And your poison roll on the onslaught flask is absolutely unnecessary. Warding (curse removal) or attaching the bleed or freeze removal to that flask and dropping the extra hp pot for either a vessel of vinktar or a defensive jade flask or a quicksilver makes more sense to me. Just one bubbling or seething life flask for emergencies with bleed or freeze removal is needed.
Last edited by Xenithos on Apr 22, 2018, 11:54:04 PM
"
Badtwo wrote:
Level 78 and doing T8-9 maps easily. My question has to do with Tombfist gauntlets..I want to add then as they are bis, however when I put them in P.o.B. my Maligaro's are still doin better dps than them..thinking perhaps it is because P.o.B. is not calculating the 2 gem slots ? Or maybe they become better and surpass Maligaros at a higher level?

You're close to the level that those should start being equipped (you should have all critical strike multiplier on the tree and critical strike chance already), and the moment you've reached ~400% critical strike MULTIPLIER then those gloves are far better. See those gloves with two sockets should be calculated by POB, maybe you haven't equipped anything in the abyssal sockets (they're located above the usual open jewel slots in the items section, near the belt itself actually) but each of those abyssal sockets can add attack speed, ele damage with attacks, or of course, more critical strike multiplier and crit chance. It could just be that your overall crit chance isn't high enough that PoB sees a net improvement because POB Averages EVERYTHING. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info