[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
PaintMaster wrote:
"
brabi81 wrote:
Thx again for this great, perfectly explained build!
Uber elder on first try with 2 death only.
So next league I'll try the MS UNDENIABLE-JUGG version ;)

Cheers

how?

Spamming balls until death? :)
No joke aside, for gear and tree check my char. Evade all Shaper attacks. Replaced boots with kaom's roots and enfeeble+blasphemy with purity of ice.
Last edited by brabi81 on Apr 17, 2018, 12:27:45 AM
Just wanted to say thanks for this build, followed it exactly and finally got my first shaper kill (2 deaths) after having started in Harbinger League. Fun build, gear was decently easy to get though upgrading from what I currently have is definitely gonna cost me. I still feel a little glass cannony at times and find myself getting one shot sometimes but that doesn't bother me as I'm just happy I was able to kill shaper. If anyone has suggestions for what they think I should upgrade next I'm open to suggestions. Although it is getting a little difficult to get the perfect items this late into the league (Stark helm enchant is obvious but costs 8ex). Still gonna keep playing and upgrading and go for uber elder now. Here's my gear I killed shaper with, thanks again.

"
Is it just me or is this build a glass cannon? I mean its advertised as facetanking shaper but I am finding it rather squishy. Is this just me or are others finding the same?

I am a newer player and this is my first melee type build but I find myself dying quite a bit. Mainly bosses are the ones killing me but mobs as well. I am only level 80 with a lot of leveling gear still but damn I hate dying lol.

Any tips? I currently avoid Ele Weakness and reflect maps due to not being overcapped on res. Any glaring weaknesses?

Thanks for any feedback.

I don't know. Your gear looks good. Nice attack speed on claw, hp on gear, etc. The only thing I can see is that you don't have hp on your jewels or necklace. You're saying it feels "glass canon," so you are probably doing a lot of dps, some of which may be overkill. Try trading some damage for more hp and other defenses.

It could also be a gameplay issue. Sometimes bosses require you to dance around them a little bit, where you predict what they do from the animations. It could be that the molten ball spam is making these callouts difficult for you to see and then learn. Maybe try pulsing attack, move + observe, and repeat. It could also be that you're trying more challenging content than you are ready for.
Last edited by L1L_I3E4R_NoScope on Apr 17, 2018, 12:35:20 PM
"
I don't know. Your gear looks good. Nice attack speed on claw, hp on gear, etc. The only thing I can see is that you don't have hp on your jewels or necklace. You're saying it feels "glass canon," so you are probably doing a lot of dps, some of which may be overkill. Try trading some damage for more hp and other defenses.

It could also be a gameplay issue. Sometimes bosses require you to dance around them a little bit, where you predict what they do from the animations. It could be that the molten ball spam is making these callouts difficult for you to see and then learn. Maybe try pulsing attack, move + observe, and repeat. It could also be that you're trying more challenging content than you are ready for.

Once I changed my claw from life leech to life on hit survivability greatly improved. And when it comes to bosses I definitely need improvement on learning the mechanics of each.

I am having trouble increasing my DPS. I am currently sitting around 60k in Hideout tooltip. How do I increase this? Its nowhere near the 200k DPS OP is showing in the guide but I dont see any huge differences in the gear. I am currently at 33% crit chance. The guide stats is @ 40. Where do I make up the difference? Whats everyone else at?

Right now I cant kill T11 elder.
what's your attack speed at? Im at the same spot cant figure out how to get to 10+ attacks per second which leaves tool tip at 60k
"
what's your attack speed at? Im at the same spot cant figure out how to get to 10+ attacks per second which leaves tool tip at 60k

Sitting at 9.5 with ancestral protector up. WIll be at 10 with the 2 +3% attack speed nodes.
I'm sure this question has been asked so sorry in advanced. I am at work and can't find the time to read thru all the pages
What Watchers Eye should I be looking for. I am using a elemental claw herald of thunder, herald of ice,wrath and lvl 4 enlighten? Again thanks.
"

Its nowhere near the 200k DPS OP is showing in the guide but I dont see any huge differences in the gear.

When you ppl start reading guide you will figure what you're lacking. Your gear is far away from OP's. Ammy is so so..everything else is mediocre at best :)
Wicked_Clown
"
When you ppl start reading guide you will figure what you're lacking. Your gear is far away from OP's. Ammy is so so..everything else is mediocre at best :)

Real eye opening there bud. I did read the guide. Multiple times. Instead of being snide why not just point out the issue. Like holy shit.
"
"

Real eye opening there bud. I did read the guide. Multiple times. Instead of being snide why not just point out the issue. Like holy shit.

"how to gear yourself" section explains everything perfectly. There's tons of players who succeed with this build. Why? They likely read the guide ;) Reading is underrated ;)
Wicked_Clown

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info