[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
joetachi wrote:
I have to compliment this build . Killing bosses is an absolute breeze.
My gear
Spoiler
As you can see not ideal gear but im surprised how good it plays.

Why are you using a phys leech claw instead of a life gain on hit one?
"
Badtwo wrote:
"
Xenithos wrote:
"
Badtwo wrote:
Level 78 and doing T8-9 maps easily. My question has to do with Tombfist gauntlets..I want to add then as they are bis, however when I put them in P.o.B. my Maligaro's are still doin better dps than them..thinking perhaps it is because P.o.B. is not calculating the 2 gem slots ? Or maybe they become better and surpass Maligaros at a higher level?

You're close to the level that those should start being equipped (you should have all critical strike multiplier on the tree and critical strike chance already), and the moment you've reached ~400% critical strike MULTIPLIER then those gloves are far better. See those gloves with two sockets should be calculated by POB, maybe you haven't equipped anything in the abyssal sockets (they're located above the usual open jewel slots in the items section, near the belt itself actually) but each of those abyssal sockets can add attack speed, ele damage with attacks, or of course, more critical strike multiplier and crit chance. It could just be that your overall crit chance isn't high enough that PoB sees a net improvement because POB Averages EVERYTHING. :)

Crit multi is at 310%...crit multi for ailments is 150% , do you just calculate the first one or do you add the ailments multi also?

Thank you for the input! I really appreciate it!

I was only referring to the first one. :) The crit multi of the projectile balls of molten strike. Not the ailments.
I'm still pretty new to the game and I just started this build. My question is about blasphemy and enfeeble. When linked, from what I understand, it should reserved 35% of my mana when I use enfeeble, yes? All it does is cast enfeeble, using 49% of my mana. Am I understanding it wrong? I was figuring it would appear "activated" like other mana-reserved abilities.
"
I'm still pretty new to the game and I just started this build. My question is about blasphemy and enfeeble. When linked, from what I understand, it should reserved 35% of my mana when I use enfeeble, yes? All it does is cast enfeeble, using 49% of my mana. Am I understanding it wrong? I was figuring it would appear "activated" like other mana-reserved abilities.

Ok, nevermind. I figured out my problem. Apparently my boots were affecting the gem with a skill they had on them.

Ugh, lol.
Hey everyone.

This is my first time posting here. This is pretty much my first end-game build, and I'm plateauing hard at level 90 and ripping often. Would anyone care to gearcheck me and tell me what I'm doing wrong? I have pretty much all the gear that is in the build guide yet I don't hit nearly as much dps, nor do I have the survivability. My health is super low though at 4.3k, what's the best way to up it?

"
Doobielespaul wrote:
Hey everyone.

This is my first time posting here. This is pretty much my first end-game build, and I'm plateauing hard at level 90 and ripping often. Would anyone care to gearcheck me and tell me what I'm doing wrong? I have pretty much all the gear that is in the build guide yet I don't hit nearly as much dps, nor do I have the survivability. My health is super low though at 4.3k, what's the best way to up it?

Your Diamond Ring has no life roll replace it with a ring which has a high life roll 60+ life is good,Your Amethyst Ring has life but the roll is pretty low i would suggest replacing that too,Your amulet is fine but can be replaced one with a higher life roll,Your gloves lack life and the roll on your boots is low,your belt has no life too
I think you need to replace a lot of your gear to get more ,I have 5.2k hp with my bad gear and a belly of the beast
You can also spec out of the claws of the magpie node and invest those points on the Scion life tree which will give you quite a bit of extra life
Getting max life rolls on every piece of gear you can get your hands on is important
Last edited by DeretFasy on Apr 29, 2018, 12:22:44 AM
Last edited by Nro_1 on Apr 29, 2018, 5:06:25 AM
"
Hey everyone.

You need remove shock flask if you use Vinktar flask.
Guys i seem to be dying at red maps with 5.2k hp anything i can or do so i can just stop getting 1 shotted?
"
DeretFasy wrote:
Guys i seem to be dying at red maps with 5.2k hp anything i can or do so i can just stop getting 1 shotted?

You're only level 81, so leveling more and opening more jewel slots will help with hp. Swap your helmet for Starkonja's as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info