[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Spectral Throw would work with the same gear and passive tree righT? Or would a raider just be better for a ele ST?
Any tips on finding the correct 40 phys Watcher's Eye on POE Trade? I've been searching it and haven't even seen one with the right stats.
"
Essem wrote:
Spectral Throw would work with the same gear and passive tree righT? Or would a raider just be better for a ele ST?

With spectral throw I doubt you will get the same number of hits/sec, which really brings the dps and hp gain/sec up.
"
"
Essem wrote:

With spectral throw I doubt you will get the same number of hits/sec, which really brings the dps and hp gain/sec up.

If you want faster clearing just go for wild strike in a 4 link like it was said here a few pages back. My gear is at best mediocre and it does wonders. Use MS only on bosses and while capturing beasts. Check my char if you want
You can use Tabula MS setup too, its work great on clear, for me better then a 4 ling Wild Strike or Frost Blades (try it too). I just change a chest for bosses (not for all just a harder one) :)

Can someone tell me if im doing anything wrong? My damage is so low.. i know im not that high lvl but i can barely kill act 10 mobs.. lol My jewels suck but that can't be all.. Can anyone help?

https://pastebin.com/AkCveiCm
Is it just me or is this build a glass cannon? I mean its advertised as facetanking shaper but I am finding it rather squishy. Is this just me or are others finding the same?

I am a newer player and this is my first melee type build but I find myself dying quite a bit. Mainly bosses are the ones killing me but mobs as well. I am only level 80 with a lot of leveling gear still but damn I hate dying lol.

Any tips? I currently avoid Ele Weakness and reflect maps due to not being overcapped on res. Any glaring weaknesses?

Thanks for any feedback.
"
I am only level 80 with a lot of levelling gear still

Levelling up your character will get you a larger life pool, and transitioning from a tabula to a 5L belly of the beast would help a lot as well (gives you armour and evasion, as well as the life bonus). Looking at your rare gear, your rings and amulet could give you a lot more life - if you're finding the build a bit of a glass cannon, rebalance your gear away from the DPS mods you're running currently towards more life, armour and evasion. I would also highly recommend a staunching flask.

Playstyle-wise, the build can seem like a bit of a glass cannon if you're not attacking things - the life gain on hit gives us almost all of our sustain. Try to shield charge in as fast as you can to proc fortify, and throw your balls at them like your life depends on it! :D

Best of luck!
Hey guyz. I would rly get rid of Acrobatics in this build any ideas?

Second question is how to boost my dps. With gear like this i have just 30k dps with auras on in my hideout
plus i have 2x jewels for 12% fire dmg and additional projectiles
Last edited by Pompeoo on Apr 12, 2018, 11:57:53 PM
"
Pompeoo wrote:

Second question is how to boost my dps. With gear like this i have just 30k dps with auras on in my hideout

you have NO crit chance on any gear except rat's nest. Since you only ignore resistance when you crit, you just need more crit chance.

best is a claw with more than 1.9 aps and 7.5 crit chance.

you should also get a stygian vise belt and use diamond or opal rings.

with power charges you should have 50% crit chance or more.

Reference for "Attacks per second" with all buffs should be 10 APS or more (0,1 sec cooldown or less)

Then you will have more balls, that crit more, ignore more resis and just overall boost to dps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info