[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

I make this build today (reroll a Hiero league starter) and it's really nice. But im thinking about one think, curse. It's not better to go Curse on Hit + Herald of Thunder/Ice and take a Arctic Armour or Herald of Ash? :)

About a clearing i have Belly 3B3R for Bosses and use Tabula for clearing setup ( and its work great and alot of faster then swaping the gems.

Now my target it's to change a head for Starkonja (Lightpoacher its great to but i need more socket :D ).

Just hit 40 and have a question..having mana problems unless I use a mana neck like Atziri's Foible..if I remove and add a much better one w/ life and res it just kill my mana and regen. I am wondering where we solve this on the tree because looking everyones gear I dont see it? I know I am missing something..Or is it just a problem around this level? Even turning off my auras and curse when I run a rare neck doesnt help..I can only run them if I use the mana neck.
Last edited by Badtwo on Apr 9, 2018, 10:45:13 PM
"
Badtwo wrote:
Just hit 40 and have a question..having mana problems unless I use a mana neck like Atziri's Foible..if I remove and add a much better one w/ life and res it just kill my mana and regen. I am wondering where we solve this on the tree because looking everyones gear I dont see it? I know I am missing something..Or is it just a problem around this level? Even turning off my auras and curse when I run a rare neck doesnt help..I can only run them if I use the mana neck.

Don't concentrate on "good" gear while lvling..use whatever that makes you feel good. I personally use tabula and 2-3 elreon jewelry pieces so i can go with 6l set up from the get go.
Or using theifs torment ring. This one helps a lot too.
Do'nt be affraid to spend few passive nodes for stats you need while lvling ( mana in this case )..u will have enought regrets / refund points to respec later on ;)
Wicked_Clown
I wanna start farming guardians a ton now that I have full atlas completion.
Would this be the best MS build for that or would it be better to go with a Jugg?

From what I've seen in vids and the PoB numbers the damage seems overkill most of the time.
Hi, can someone check my gear and what should I upgrade next? Got 40 chaos for now
Hello all ! i'm pretty new to POE (2nd league) so i tried to follow the guide, but can you tell me if i made big mistakes or what i have to change ?
Tree/gear/jewel ?

thanks a lot !

PS : i dont know how to post my gear like you guys

http://poe-profile.info/profile/Altistic/Molmytwo

or https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Altistic/characters (char : Molmytwo )
Claws of the Pride on tree.

trying this new setup. what do u guys think?
Lost about 1000hp.

Perm uptime on the power/frenzy charges so i dropped POC.
wondering what should i do with OrbOfStorms, so i linked it with COH+Enfeeble.
That free up 1 slot for any purity,arctic armour,herald ice/thunder.

140-150k tooltip.
Hey really loving this build so far, one question tho, what are the most important gems to quality(sorry if this has been stated somewhere and i just didn't read it)

Thanks in advance,
Another lover of your build
"
GodlyHaze wrote:
Hey really loving this build so far, one question tho, what are the most important gems to quality(sorry if this has been stated somewhere and i just didn't read it)

Thanks in advance,
Another lover of your build

You can find this info in the "Gems and Links" section of the guide. All of the gems are in this format: [level/quality]. You can leave several at 0 quality and there are a few to try to get lvl 21 on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info