[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
general2906 wrote:
I spent almost 90 exalts gearing my templar and following this build. However, survivability is severely lacking even on T12-T13 maps and is nowhere as "advertised". Molten Strike covers most of the screen and ruins FPS (and my PC is high-end, running PoE at 144fps constantly. In Breaches, with spamming Molten Strike it goes down to 15-20 FPS, which of course is not the fault of this build, but if you wanna try it, have this in mind).
The guide itself is pretty bad and confusing at points (at one point, you have to respec full tree because nods are connected in such way that you have no other option!).
This build is RIP for me and I just stripped this char of gear and put it on trade. Good luck all!

I can tank Minotaur, Chimera and just about anything with 6.8K life no issues. The only hits that kill me are one shots (Shaper slam, etc.).

I agree the FPS can get wonky from the projectiles but it's not at all unplayable. I have more FPS issues with my currency ripper blowing up mobs in an icy storm.

You're bad at this game. There is no build that is immortal or doesn't require play. With that said, the play style of this build is quite nice. Dash to target, lay down a few strikes; projectiles fly everywhere, move on. The clear speeds are exceptional and if you're dying that means you're either not flanking the enemy and eating their initial assault or sitting around watching your projectiles hover and kill everything. There is almost a good 2s delay and if you're good, you can actually game this on things like lockboxes and essence monsters pretty much one-shotting them the moment they spawn.

Don't blame the build dude. My biggest purchase was a 20ex claw. Everything I cobbled together and my DPS is that of OP. If you spent 90ex, I don't even know what to tell you. I think you got scammed lol.
Deliver pain exquisite
Last edited by ultratiem on Mar 29, 2018, 9:38:42 PM
"
sirdec wrote:
who are using this trick to attack in place??

To maximize your Lightning Strike Experience you have to do this little trick, wich allows you to always attack in place:
Go to your Input Settings and search for "Attack in Place". Now take one of your numpad numbers for it. After that you need every time you log in on your char this:
hold down your number number you choosed and deactivate the numpad. Now you have always "Attack in Place" Enabled. ;)

THIS JUST CHANGE MY GAMEPLAY AND MY CLEARSPEED...

Is there a trick for keyboards without numpad?
what about regular jewels vs abyss jewels? which one should we look for? are abyss jewels just a budget version or abyss is the way to go?
Last edited by seaside on Mar 30, 2018, 1:38:28 AM
"
general2906 wrote:
I spent almost 90 exalts gearing my templar and following this build. However, survivability is severely lacking even on T12-T13 maps and is nowhere as "advertised". Molten Strike covers most of the screen and ruins FPS (and my PC is high-end, running PoE at 144fps constantly. In Breaches, with spamming Molten Strike it goes down to 15-20 FPS, which of course is not the fault of this build, but if you wanna try it, have this in mind).
The guide itself is pretty bad and confusing at points (at one point, you have to respec full tree because nods are connected in such way that you have no other option!).
This build is RIP for me and I just stripped this char of gear and put it on trade. Good luck all!

I dont know how you could spent 90 exalts on this build. thats just mind boggling.
Hi I found some claw in the game recently, which one is the best to use for this build so i can sell the others?

Hi can anyone tell me what's wrong with my char?
Spent fair amount$$ into him, but he isn't that powerful as the writer. My dps is only 30000.
Can someone tell me why? Perhaps is my link to the gems are the issue here?

5.2k hp , all 75 reg , 30k dps.
Please let me know if you could find any improvements :))))
Thank you!
Any tips for Uber Elder fight? I simply cant survive the fight. I tried going in with purity of ice instead enfeeble(not sure that was a good idea but enfeeble didnt seem important against spells and i could tank melee attacks) + cold resist flask + kaoms root but still couldnt survive. I'm very happy with this build, I'm pretty new to the game and this is the first season I'm seriously enjoying the game and managed to hit to end game. Clear speed, boss damage etc. everything is fine but I cant survive spells. My profile is public if you want to import to PoB. Any tip is appreciated.
"
seaside wrote:
what about regular jewels vs abyss jewels? which one should we look for? are abyss jewels just a budget version or abyss is the way to go?
Abyss jewels are preferred, IMO. We primarily scale flat elemental damage and good abyss jewel will provide you a minimum of 20 flat damage, NOT dps, but damage to single hit, which then gets scaled. And you do ~10 such hits per second. I mean melee hits, each of them producing minimum 7 magma balls. For example, good claw will have 150 flat elemental damage. Perfect abyss jewel can have ~45 flat life and ~50-60 flat ele damage. This is really huge and no regular jewel can beat that.

"
krazyb wrote:
I dont know how you could spent 90 exalts on this build. thats just mind boggling.
Nah, you definitely can. Claw, belt and jewelry can cost quite a fortune if you concentrate on T1 rolls. But this will enable you to melt everything. But to be able to do 99% of endgame content, investment of around <=5 ex will more than suffice.

"
illinit1 wrote:
Hi can anyone tell me what's wrong with my char?
Spent fair amount$$ into him, but he isn't that powerful as the writer. My dps is only 30000.
Can someone tell me why? Perhaps is my link to the gems are the issue here?

5.2k hp , all 75 reg , 30k dps.
Please let me know if you could find any improvements :))))
Thank you!
1) You'r still level 78, so level more and complete tree. Same goes for your gem levels, you want them 20/20.
2) You have wrong gem setup. Ditch Inc AoE and replace it with Conc Effect. With Ancestral Call, Inc AoE wont give you that much coverage, packs of trash will just be annihilated anyway.
3) Recraft ASPD on your claw. You have 12% and maximum is 15%. Plus this is really cheap to do. Wont give you that much, but still.
4) One of your rings lack ele damage with weapons, but otherwise is not bad, but you will still need to replace it, because you lack INT to max several gems.
5) You have wrong type of Vinktar: dmg to spells instead of dmg to attacks. Same goes for your second life flask. You don't really need it. Ditch it for either Dying Sun or at least Silver flask.
6) Lastly, Ancestral Call will NOT increase your indicated damage, but will double number of projectiles (magma balls) for lone targets if used correctly. But I personally prefer to not use it for bosses, because most of them move quite a bit, so you will need to stop and reposition very often during a fight.

With all outlined corrections your build will dish out 224k Shaper DPS per ball with Ancestral Call and 340k witl Ele Focus instead of it.
Last edited by NetBurst on Mar 30, 2018, 6:51:58 PM
Hey, I am quite new to PoE. I am currently leveling and I am atm 42 and I got some questions.

1: I recently killed normal lab for my first ascendancy points which I put into instruments of virtue.

How am I supposed to proc this? I know the guide says the orb of storms + power charge on critical support will trigger it (haven't got the gear to fit those 2 gems just yet but soon) but am I supposed to cast it once every 4 seconds or does it auto trigger?

2: for leveling, would Wrath or herld of ice + thunder be the better option? How much should I focus on getting elemental damage on attacks on rings and other pieces of gear etc?

I think that's all for the moment, would be very thankful for answers.
I love this build and I'm having a blast. But how on earth do you get to 200k ingame tooltip dps? I'd say my gear is pretty decent now and I am at 86k. I mean, I could have more crit and flat ele dmg on my claw, but according to pob that would not be such a big jump. And I don't have the unique gloves, which are not mentioned in the "my gear" section of the guide though.

Dont get me wrong, I still own the fuck out of bosses. But what am I missing here? Where should I invest?

EDIT: Nevermind, I was on 4/2 instead of 3/3, that's why it was so different. Still only 147k though. God I like my belly :D

Last edited by Moethelion on Mar 30, 2018, 1:18:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info