[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

how viable is this still? want to respec my inquisitor if its still face tank shaper?
"
UndrcvrKiller wrote:
how viable is this still? want to respec my inquisitor if its still face tank shaper?

See for urself.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neUwFq4Tps0
Hey there, using this build but the bladeflurry variant, cause i like the skill more and the ench is cheaper , is strong as fuck anyway :P just a question, vaal pact is still good for this?
What about getting a boots that grant lvl 22 herald of ice? IT messes up the onslaught+ herald of ice combo but we can get similar effect from an abyss gem ?

Any opinions ?
Hello. What things can be changed to increase dps? With this assembly, I killed the minotaur, but I did it for a very long time.
"
acro1oid wrote:
Hello. What things can be changed to increase dps? With this assembly, I killed the minotaur, but I did it for a very long time.

Helmet with 40% MS damage, cheap.
4R2B, or changing AoE gem with ele focus.
Buy tombfish with 2 abyss socket.
Do mercy lab and get 1 - 120 lightning dmg enchant or buy on market.
Better amulet/ring with crit, flat ele.
Hello. What things can be changed to increase dps?
My gear:

"
NetBurst wrote:
I spent something around 15 ex top in this build. Most expensive part here is Farrul's Fur (8 ex) and Lycosidae (3 ex, bought it before price drop). I know that Belly will give more HP, but I'm lazy to sustain power charges through Orb of Storms. Everything else was bought for relatively small price: Tombfist and Bubonic Trail were bought for 1.5 ex both. Everything else, including claw, costed me 2.5 ex at most. I have 5.2k life and I don't have any real problems with survivability on red tier maps. BTW, my claw have only 150 eDPS and its more than enough for most content. At least, I can do red elder in 4-man party. Solo he just melts. Still haven't tried guardians and Shaper, but I doubt there will be any problems.

Seconded. The Aspect of the Cat works really well with the base build. I am currently running Belly of the Beast instead of Farrul's Fur and Farrul's Chase instead of Bubonic Trail, and it is really enjoyable. Where quoted poster gets aspect for free with Farrul's Fur, I just drop Herald of Lightning. Remaining mana after reservation is a bit low, so I may go to level 3 Enlighten, but trying without for a bit longer. I have 170k magma ball dps in PoB (granted everything activated), 6.5k hp, high evasion with blind, and 15% chance to avoid all damage in stealth phase on top of other dodge/evasion. Smart play on engagement w.r.t. aspect phases is very powerful. My claw is kinda garbage. My potions are kinda garbage. Some of my jewels are garbage, but it works pretty well.
Last edited by L1L_I3E4R_NoScope on Apr 1, 2018, 3:56:29 PM
Guys does enchant on glove increases mana consumption of molten strike? I never went out of mana until I enchanted on hit on glove.
"
Guys does enchant on glove increases mana consumption of molten strike? I never went out of mana until I enchanted on hit on glove.

No, it shouldn't. Glove enchants proc on a condition and don't use mana. Did anything else change around the same time?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info