[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Yeah one more thing - you constantly mention the Tier of rings and jewels. How do you find what tier does the certain item belong to? Again I am new to the game I have no idea. What tier is better 1 or 4?
"
omega7457 wrote:
I see. Thanks. Looks like I will have to sell tamings and rebuild my gear again. This is going to be 4th time of me remaking it. If I add up everything that I got in my stash plus proceeds from tamings I will have around 5.5exa. Now I suppose I can keep belly, helm, lycosidae, abyss socket belt, and I like my shoes as well. Now I am wondering am I gonna be able to regear the rest for 5.5 exa. If you could please glance at my gear and advice me what to change first to be able to stick within my budget I would really apreciate it.

But this time put your back into it :)

Just kidding mate. Dont give up, cook yourself a coffee first and read the gearing part again. I highly recommend you also take your time to compare pieces in PoB. There is a reason so many people use this mighty therocraft weapon. It really helps you understand where the damage is coming from. There is a superb tutoral by Engeneering Eternity.

Check this Video out here
Last edited by GornoDD on Mar 29, 2018, 7:34:52 AM
"
omega7457 wrote:
Yeah one more thing - you constantly mention the Tier of rings and jewels. How do you find what tier does the certain item belong to? Again I am new to the game I have no idea. What tier is better 1 or 4?

Well it mostly comes from how much damage and survivability certain stats get in comparison. The Tier List is mostly based on PoB stats and my personal experience.

"
LGFUandD wrote:
I cannot for the life of me figure out how I'm doing such a small amount of damage in comparison to you. Looking at the PoB numvers I have about a tenth of your dps at level 89. Even at full build and with a watcher's eye and a phys claw I still don't even come close. Can you please look at it? I've spent like 2 hours straight in PoB trying to figure it out.
https://pastebin.com/3MyumB4a

You didnt tick the Projectile Travel Distance to seen the damage with Point Blank. Thats another 50% more and you forgot to tick the "have you cast a spell recently" you get from dropping an orb of storms.
the 6th link is also a big factor.

Other than that your gear is not really good. Its hard to pinpoint specific pieces, cause almost all rares lack important stats. But I really love that your one of the very few people who actually took my advice to get good life serious. This gear is pretty much ready to take on shaper. Just get a 6L and you should be ready to go!

keep it up mate! :)
Last edited by GornoDD on Mar 29, 2018, 7:31:00 AM
Hey guys, having a great time with this build !

But I tried this setup : Herald of ice + innervate + onslaught + blood of rage

But it seems that innervate and onslaught don't do anything, I never get buffed

What am i doing wrong ?

Thanks
Hey there,

I've seen other asking it and i'll join them..

How do you guys deal with uber atz ? I seem to fail hard there :<

Any tips would appreciated :)
Wicked_Clown
"
Shinro28 wrote:
Hey guys, having a great time with this build !

But I tried this setup : Herald of ice + innervate + onslaught + blood of rage

But it seems that innervate and onslaught don't do anything, I never get buffed

What am i doing wrong ?

Thanks

Ur running elemental focus, u wont freeze with that.

U should be able to proc it with shieldcharge tho.
"
seaside wrote:
So, I've been trying to kill shaper and uber atziri, but I'm dying a lot.
Can anyone take a look at my gear and help me find what to improve?

your gear its pretty decent i think you need a better claw (more aspd-crit-ele dmg)
Can this build make good use of any Watcher's Eye variant? If so, which would be ideal?
"
PeopleReady wrote:
Can this build make good use of any Watcher's Eye variant? If so, which would be ideal?

Im using one with crit/Wrath, means u cant ditch crit on other places.
Hi, I have problem with survivability, dying on guardians pretty much, what is wrong in my gear, ty for reply, 6300 hp

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info