[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

I'm currently trying to find a good claw. What do I need to take care of when browsing poe.trade? The "DPS" number (so pDPS + eDPS)? I have 100% ele-damage converted with passive points in the tree.
EASY 36 Challanges with this Build! portals look Cool
Hey guys,

Just wondering about the 6% chance to blind on the abyss jewel.
Does this debuff work with Enfeeble curse at the same time ? I know we're limited to 1 curse (and a curse is a type of debuff), but is there a limit to the number of debuffs ?
"
Geraldor wrote:
Hey guys,

Just wondering about the 6% chance to blind on the abyss jewel.
Does this debuff work with Enfeeble curse at the same time ? I know we're limited to 1 curse (and a curse is a type of debuff), but is there a limit to the number of debuffs ?

Blind isn't a curse ;) so don't worry about it. It has nothing to do with enfeeble and you can freely use it :)
Wicked_Clown
Can someone analyze what I should change about my gear? I've invested alot into my character with this build but it doesn't feel powerful enough for single target and PoB only shows my DPS as like 250-300k. The character is NewbFlurry.
So did my first shaper in Bestiary today ;)

With my far from perfect gear it was as breeze. Deathless run with zero issues ( even easier then last league with better gears lol )

Here's my stuff for the curious :
Spoiler
Wicked_Clown
"
NewbHunter wrote:
Can someone analyze what I should change about my gear? I've invested alot into my character with this build but it doesn't feel powerful enough for single target and PoB only shows my DPS as like 250-300k. The character is NewbFlurry.

Your claw is ok, but could definietly use more eDPS, you have no +3 projectile enchant helmet, you are not using Vinktar flask, your gems are not level 20/20 at least, missing 2 jewel sockets, missing WED on ring, majority of your jewels are terrible, your neck is missing crit chance and wed. That's about it, the DPS in PoB is per ball and since we're shooting at least 7+ balls without enchant, you do the math, +3 projectile from molten strike basically adds do your DPS 40% more. Also on your tree you're taking some Int nodes and you strafed on Scion life while to grab +5% max health instead of chasing jewel socket. First things first i'd focus on getting WED on every piece you can: Amulet/Rings/Belt, in your case belt is definietly ok, then acquire flat damage jewels with 40+ health. Then focus on getting 300 eDPS claw with 1.9 APS and about 7.5 crit chance (the more the better, depending on your budget). Also, wrath is more flat damage added to your attack than 2 heralds combined, so there's that.
I need some help. I have been following his instructions in the build but my tooltip DPS with double heralds and lighning golem on is 6k and his is 200k. I am lvl 85 not 93, but is 8 lvl difference can give such a massive DPS difference? Can you please have a look at my inventory and tell me what needs changing? 193k DPS less than I should have... Can't understand what is wrong here...

Last edited by omega7457 on Mar 25, 2018, 1:29:13 PM
derrrp. was searching the wrong mods. hahahah
Last edited by Momopooka on Mar 26, 2018, 1:26:30 AM
"
DjPapaz wrote:
So did my first shaper in Bestiary today ;)

With my far from perfect gear it was as breeze. Deathless run with zero issues ( even easier then last league with better gears lol )

Here's my stuff for the curious :
Spoiler

how much HP do you have?

anyone farming uber lab with this build? if so, any tips?
Last edited by seaside on Mar 25, 2018, 2:41:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info