[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"

Should I use wrath if I don't have watcher's eye though?

Ofc. WE doesn't actually bring much to this build since none of the stats lend well to boosting flat damage. "Damage Penetrates (10-15)% Lightning Resistance while affected by Wrath" is a nice addition, but it falls short since we don't do a single element (depending on your claw). Pumping the build full of abyssal jewels with flat damage works way better. WE Anger variant has some nice stats, but again, they don't bring a lot, all things considered.

Just stuck to Wrath/Blasphemy/Enfeeble and boost your damage via abyssal jewels that have flat life and ele damage values.

Lots your damage comes from jewelry too, so get as much flat base ele damage as you can on them.

Deliver pain exquisite
"
"
szulerecki wrote:
"
omega7457 wrote:
Hey guys. I have a little issue with my build. I can't use molten strike if using incinerate (or whatever it is called) along with running blasphemy aura and heralds. any suggestions how to fix the mana issues? Enlighten is currently lvl1 but it probs wont make much of a difference at lvl two will it?

Solution is linking Blasphemy/Enfeeble and Herald of Thunder with level 2-3 Enlighten, i have no clue how can you NOT have enough mana even without it, you reserve 85% of your mana so you easily should have 15% around 50-60 mana if not more free for molten strike, DO NOT link Hypothermia/Ice Bite/Innervate to more than 1 Herald, because it will increase mana cost reservation for both of them but you get the same effect as if it was linked to one of them.

I don't know if it is the levels of the gems, but Herald of Ice is 35%, Enfeeble/Blasphemy is 35% and Thunder goes for 25% which comes to a total of 95%. Is lvl 2-3 Enlighten going to change that?

You are using innervate on your herald of ice in the helmet. to be able to do that you also need to be running enlighten lvl3 with it and get bigger base manapool, so the remaining mana is enough for you. so just remove innervate and bam, you are good to go
"
deviltoist wrote:
How did you guys color 3B3R your belly?At least 1B or 2B on vorici?

Shouldn't be too hard to get with at least 1b. I saw it once or twice before I switched over to 1r + 1b. (think I did it 30 times? not sure though)

but, if you want a better estimate of how many chromites vs %chance you can always use the calculator

https://siveran.github.io/calc.html

I didn't have enough for a 6-link and i doubt I will for a while, so I bought vorici-5 link for now and used (1r + 1b) to get a 5l with 4r1b, took me about 25 tries. (the 6th socket ended up green lol)

Hi,

Thanks for the build, I love it so far. Even if most of my gear is shit, I did yellow maps, white and yellow elder without any major issues.

I am running herald of ice and herald of thunder, both linked with culling, and enfeeble.

I am currently heading to red maps and I have ~5k life. What gear do you think I should change and in what order.

Thanks
Last edited by bibanul on Mar 22, 2018, 3:44:58 AM
"
bibanul wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for the build, I love it so far. Even if most of my gear is shit, I did yellow maps, white and yellow elder without any major issues.

I am running herald of ice and herald of thunder, both linked with culling, and enfeeble.

I am currently heading to red maps and I have ~5k life. What gear do you think I should change and in what order.

Thanks

Belt: 70+ hp, 3 res >30 each, ele dmg, cost 15 - 30c
Left ring: 50+ hp, 3 res = 80 - 90%, crit chance, cost about 20 - 50c
Belly 5L: 60c
Amulet: +intel, + lightning dmg, +40 hp, 3 res 90%, cost 12c
Tombfist: 1 socket is cheap, 2c... 2 sockets = 60c.
"
Colloda wrote:

Its ez to get with 1b ... i get on belly with less than 50 times... and on fur with 23

"
Momopooka wrote:

Shouldn't be too hard to get with at least 1b. I saw it once or twice before I switched over to 1r + 1b. (think I did it 30 times? not sure though)

but, if you want a better estimate of how many chromites vs %chance you can always use the calculator

https://siveran.github.io/calc.html

I didn't have enough for a 6-link and i doubt I will for a while, so I bought vorici-5 link for now and used (1r + 1b) to get a 5l with 4r1b, took me about 25 tries. (the 6th socket ended up green lol)

thanks friends!
Ok thank you for replies about mana. Until now I always thought that both heralds reserve the same amount of mana, aparently one does 35% and another 25% so need to look carefully where to put my Innervate.

Another question: Gloves. I currently have Maligaro and DPS seems to be insane! Global Crit Chance = 50% Crit Multiplier = 25% and Attack Speed is +5. However he says that Tombfist is better. Can you explain me how is it better than Maligaro? You will probs tell cause it has two Abyss slots and then my next question is what are those two super abyss jewels that will make gloves viable to compete with Maligaro?
"
omega7457 wrote:
Ok thank you for replies about mana. Until now I always thought that both heralds reserve the same amount of mana, aparently one does 35% and another 25% so need to look carefully where to put my Innervate.

Another question: Gloves. I currently have Maligaro and DPS seems to be insane! Global Crit Chance = 50% Crit Multiplier = 25% and Attack Speed is +5. However he says that Tombfist is better. Can you explain me how is it better than Maligaro? You will probs tell cause it has two Abyss slots and then my next question is what are those two super abyss jewels that will make gloves viable to compete with Maligaro?

Tombfist also causes Intimidate, which is 10% increased attack damage taken.
Lots of cheap jewels that would outshine maligaro.

http://poe.trade/search/ragomutarebiya
I am lvl88 with resist capped (>109) and 5K life. I dont know what i did wrong but i keep dying from t12 maps onwards...to the extent that i can hardly level up anymore. Could someone look at my gears tell me whats wrong plz? Feel so frustrated keep dying and lose maps
"
M0nteCristo wrote:
I am lvl88 with resist capped (>109) and 5K life. I dont know what i did wrong but i keep dying from t12 maps onwards...to the extent that i can hardly level up anymore. Could someone look at my gears tell me whats wrong plz? Feel so frustrated keep dying and lose maps

Since ur using Vinktars, u really need an Shock immune flask.
Ur causing urself to take 50% increased damage when u pop vinktars.

So reroll ur Diamond flask to Shock immunity.

Your claw is very weak, you lack flat ele dmg overall so i would advice you to buy a Wasps nest instead, they're like 1-5c.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info