[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
inferNOH wrote:
using Tombfist with 2 sockets.. do you get Intimidate AND Maim if you socket a murderous and a searching jewel or is it only possible to get one of the buffs?

You get both, but Maim is just a 30% movement speed reducer so its not worth it.
I'm going to start upgrading gear here shortly. What is more important in this build. Going from my 4link armor to a 6link. Or would I be better off getting Lycosidae shield and a rare claw?

Keep in mind I'm poor and will be getting a rare 6link armor if I do go that route. Thanks in advance!

Edit: My character is public if you want to see my gear :)
Last edited by blackout_ on Mar 21, 2018, 12:42:39 PM
"
blackout_ wrote:
I'm going to start upgrading gear here shortly. What is more important in this build. Going from my 4link armor to a 6link. Or would I be better off getting Lycosidae shield and a rare claw?

Keep in mind I'm poor and will be getting a rare 6link armor if I do go that route. Thanks in advance!

I'd focus on survivability over the dps focused items you currently have. My opinion on order of priority:

1) Get a 6 link - either get a Tabula Rasa or a corrupted rare 6 link. I got a 110 life, 1 ele resist, 1140 EVA 4R-2B corrupted rare for 25C. Amazing deal while you are saving for a belly. If you can't find a good corrupted one, get a tabula. I went into T12 maps with one before finding that corrupted 6 link on trade.

2) Focus on Survivability. Change your helm to a Starkonja, Rat's nest is when you already have good gear and can get away with less life and survivability. You can get a Starkonja's head with +40% MS damage for 30C on trade right now. Find some gloves with life, attack speed and ele resistance.

3) Once you do that, get the Lycoside and a wasp nest. That'll carry you far until you get a more expensive claw and .5 - 2ex gear in all slots.
"
blackout_ wrote:

lycosidae, claw, 5 link. In that order. Claw shouldn't be expensive. The main priorities are attack speed and crit chance. Search for 1.9 aps and 8 crit on poe.trade and get the best you can afford.

6-link can be a bitch. You might want to wear one belly while trying to 6-link another. Or buy one outright if you can't put your faith in RNGesus.
Last edited by GladiatorUA on Mar 21, 2018, 2:28:19 PM
Folks can anyone please check my build and tell me how can I improve it any further?
Out of curiosity, how does this build compare with something like Sunder Slayer?
im retarded nvm
Last edited by DotsandDashes on Mar 21, 2018, 5:29:46 PM
I'm looking for a 6L while saving for the belly.
Is it better to have a body armor with armor instead of evasion?
that gives more survival?
Sorry for my english...
How did you guys color 3B3R your belly?At least 1B or 2B on vorici?
Last edited by deviltoist on Mar 21, 2018, 6:06:08 PM
"
deviltoist wrote:
How did you guys color 3B3R your belly?At least 1B or 2B on vorici?

Its ez to get with 1b ... i get on belly with less than 50 times... and on fur with 23

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info