[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
Raazen wrote:
"
M0nteCristo wrote:
I am lvl88 with resist capped (>109) and 5K life. I dont know what i did wrong but i keep dying from t12 maps onwards...to the extent that i can hardly level up anymore. Could someone look at my gears tell me whats wrong plz? Feel so frustrated keep dying and lose maps

Since ur using Vinktars, u really need an Shock immune flask.
Ur causing urself to take 50% increased damage when u pop vinktars.

So reroll ur Diamond flask to Shock immunity.

Your claw is very weak, you lack flat ele dmg overall so i would advice you to buy a Wasps nest instead, they're like 1-5c.

Thanks for the quick reply. I bought the vinktar today but even before that my survival has been bad. Do you think strengning my offense will be helpful on that aspect? I feel like i got hit easy and die in a few hits:/
"
M0nteCristo wrote:
"
Raazen wrote:
"
M0nteCristo wrote:
I am lvl88 with resist capped (>109) and 5K life. I dont know what i did wrong but i keep dying from t12 maps onwards...to the extent that i can hardly level up anymore. Could someone look at my gears tell me whats wrong plz? Feel so frustrated keep dying and lose maps

Since ur using Vinktars, u really need an Shock immune flask.
Ur causing urself to take 50% increased damage when u pop vinktars.

So reroll ur Diamond flask to Shock immunity.

Your claw is very weak, you lack flat ele dmg overall so i would advice you to buy a Wasps nest instead, they're like 1-5c.

Thanks for the quick reply. I bought the vinktar today but even before that my survival has been bad. Do you think strengning my offense will be helpful on that aspect? I feel like i got hit easy and die in a few hits:/

Yes, the build is kinda built around killing stuff before it kills you, and the more dmg you have, the more ull leech(more attack speed, more life gained on hit).

Yes, the build is kinda built around killing stuff before it kills you, and the more dmg you have, the more ull leech(more attack speed, more life gained on hit).

[/quote]

That makes sense. Which piece would you recommand me upgrade next? I just replaced my claw with a wasp nest. I have about 1ex ish that I can spend on it.
"
M0nteCristo wrote:
That makes sense. Which piece would you recommand me upgrade next? I just replaced my claw with a wasp nest. I have about 1ex ish that I can spend on it.

Get Tombfist and a stygian vise, fill ur gear and tree with abyss jewels.
Look up my gear/tree for reference.

Last edited by Raazen on Mar 22, 2018, 9:12:57 AM
"
M0nteCristo wrote:
For claw, look for rare one with >1.9 attacks per second, >8% crit. And buy with highest edps you can afford, crit multi is also good. If you are full of jewels 2.0 attacks per second would outweigh the built it edps.

From jewels you want +maximum life, 2 damage mods, from among fire, lightning, cold to attacks and/or same to attacks with claws, t1-t3 mods(look up the values on poedb.tw, and input averages on poe trade). The good aim is >30 life, >50 average damage per jewel. They cost 30-50 chaos each, at least. Chance to blind on a jewel frees up a gem slot.

Dual abyssal socket tombfist is very good, but you need 2 jewels to put into it, so you should have 2 exa to transition smoothly, or buy 1-socket one + 1 jewel and save money.
This build is just op. Guardians are a joke and I've managed to kill my first shaper ever with this build, even with a fairly meh equip.

So thanks alot for the guide! It's awesome.
Last edited by Intamnius on Mar 22, 2018, 3:12:34 PM
Not sure why, but I have more damage with double Heralds than with Wrath=) In tooltip 55k dps but Red Elder on T15 and Shaper go out in seconds) Strong build. I never die on guardians and 4 red elders without deaths and relogs.
Last edited by TheAnderson on Mar 22, 2018, 6:18:53 PM
Wonderingb what if I will run two taming prismatic rings with this build... shaper should die in like 2 second or so. like 5 hits ))
Hi,

I was wondering how are you getting 200k in HO? I dont have 3R3B with conc in but with ancestral call, set up, im 80k with double heralds and golem. I'm lv 88. After blood rage and power charges, im about 170k in total. Was wondering how do you have 200k.
Last edited by loobi on Mar 22, 2018, 8:45:35 PM
Im trying to run Enfeeble, and 2 heralds. my mana pool is like 50 after reserve. Ive got enlighten level 2. Is this normal? or will level 3 enlighten make it just enough to spam molten.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info