[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
_RUSH__ wrote:
Im trying to run Enfeeble, and 2 heralds. my mana pool is like 50 after reserve. Ive got enlighten level 2. Is this normal? or will level 3 enlighten make it just enough to spam molten.

May need enlighten 3 or 4 on your enfeeble
I cannot decide if I should buy Belly or not.

I've got a good corrupted 6L rare with the right colors with 91 life on it. PoB says belly will give me +384 total life over that chest 5231->5617. Is that REALLY worth 6.5ish EX? Or should I dump ex into other gear/maps/etc instead. I'm leaning toward belly to be the last thing I upgrade, but would like a second opinion. Thanks.
"
kokiko225 wrote:
Things I dont like much about this molten strike skill while mapping:

You have to get close to attack
Have to wait balls drop for leeching
Bad internet - desync and die

So after got this from Elder, I put frost blade in it, use same support gems from molten strike. Tested it with T13 Map, clear speed increases alot. For boss, switch back to Tombfist with molten strike. You can try with gloves that has 2 support gems, should work fine.

Using a 4 link wild strike setup myself. You don't even need to use elder gloves
I've been farming t16 and a 4link wildstrike seemed 10 times better than molten strike for both survivability and clear speed. It also makes blasphemy enfeeble kinda obsolete since you kill monsters further away.
Last edited by skoupidi on Mar 23, 2018, 1:28:01 AM
hey guys.
I have about 4 ex for now. Should i switch to lyco + rare claw or farm for +3 molten proj Starkonja?
I'm new to the game so sorry if I ask something dumb, but because I'm new I don't have Inquisitor yet, can I still use the build? and survive with it?
"
Alea wrote:
Damage is cool but the build has a problem; 1 lag or missclick and it's instant death.

Has nothing to do with the build.
More like ur gear thats flawed, but ur set to private so.
"
loobi wrote:
Hi,

I was wondering how are you getting 200k in HO? I dont have 3R3B with conc in but with ancestral call, set up, im 80k with double heralds and golem. I'm lv 88. After blood rage and power charges, im about 170k in total. Was wondering how do you have 200k.
Your claw is terrible. You want >1.9 aps and >8% crit, you also want life gain on hit, not life leech on a claw.
Im a little lost now
i have 4ex and 60c but i dont know where i should spent those
anyone willing to help me?

am about to multi mode it but i think about 2 alternative and i do not know wich one is better and why.

1st aalternative

Add Lightning + Add Fire + Increased Elemental Damage with Attacks (i left the cold because it hass the lowest Flat)-

2nd Alternative

Add Lightning + Add Fire + Add Cold

My pastebin:

https://pastebin.com/QtCzPBj0

my Profile is Public too
Gotta give this build a huge shoutout. All-around feel good build is an understatement. It was fun to level with and I felt strong, starting with a brightbeak+unique claw dual wield and switching to Ornament+Shield at 46 - now I'm at 90 in maps and it's still a ton of fun to play. Clearspeed is nuts and elder+guardians are a breeze, haven't tried Shaper yet. I was having so much fun that I sold my 6L disfavour on my jugg and just invested in gear for this build instead.

"
allpb wrote:
Im a little lost now
i have 4ex and 60c but i dont know where i should spent those
anyone willing to help me?

You should be able to pick up a claw around 320-330 eDPS for an exalt. The correct vinktars should run you around 60c

My upgrade path after that has been 6L belly first, I'm saving up for a dying sun and then buying helm enchant last. I ended up getting sidetracked 'cause I snagged a 380 eDPS claw for pretty cheap. You can buy a 40% molten strike helm enchant for decently cheap to tide you over til you can buy the projectile enchant
Last edited by TakakazuAbe on Mar 23, 2018, 8:19:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info