[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

does increase charges used in vessel of vinktar matter? or should i just gun for higher lightning damage?
Okay now im stuck. So now im at 5.4k hp and 61.5k tooltip DPS with wrath and light golem out. Barely and just barely killed Chimera. Gear wise at the phase to min max and get super nit picky. But looking at your screenshot you show over 200k tooltip dps and about 3x more on path of builder. Weapon wise I am almost dead on identical in terms of APS pDPS eDPS as your own. have 1 jewel on tree I need to toss and 1 more to get next level. But even with good DPS gems for tree and finding a higher watchers eye i don't see that covering that ground.

https://pastebin.com/EibbNJNG

Thanks.
Toss a Chaos to your Leader
OH Red Maps a Plenty
oh Red Maps a Plenty
OHHH
Toss a Chaos to your Leader
what about jewels?
seems like everyones using abyss jewels, is this the best option?
Where does the main damage (item wise) from this build comes from? Jewels? Claw?
"
seaside wrote:
"
TheAnderson wrote:
OMG guys. 5k HP? I prefer less DPS but more HP. With my 6.3k I wait 93 lvl to add one more jewel with 40+ hp to boost it to 6.5k. Sure it doesn't save from mistake and one shot but gives me comfort. I have only couple dies and they are all my mistakes and lack of knowledge of mechanics. With 60k tooltip in HO I just destroy shaper and red elder. Just stunning DPS, I don't know why) I had 1.5 million DPS on my archer build last league but it was really less them I have now. I want to try Wrath instead of double Hatred.

how do we make the jump from around 5k HP to 6ish?

See my character. I have all abyss jewels with 28+ HP and good rolls on gear.
Last edited by TheAnderson on Mar 21, 2018, 3:07:17 AM

Hey Guys,

can someone pls answer me if it would make sense to use the watchers eye jewel with this claw?
Ty for reply!
Hey guys. I have a little issue with my build. I can't use molten strike if using incinerate (or whatever it is called) along with running blasphemy aura and heralds. any suggestions how to fix the mana issues? Enlighten is currently lvl1 but it probs wont make much of a difference at lvl two will it?
"
Cuubi wrote:

Hey Guys,

can someone pls answer me if it would make sense to use the watchers eye jewel with this claw?
Ty for reply!

No, if you dont have any phys to convert, the jewel becomes pointless.
"
lunaticwoda wrote:
Okay now im stuck. So now im at 5.4k hp and 61.5k tooltip DPS with wrath and light golem out. Barely and just barely killed Chimera. Gear wise at the phase to min max and get super nit picky. But looking at your screenshot you show over 200k tooltip dps and about 3x more on path of builder. Weapon wise I am almost dead on identical in terms of APS pDPS eDPS as your own. have 1 jewel on tree I need to toss and 1 more to get next level. But even with good DPS gems for tree and finding a higher watchers eye i don't see that covering that ground.

https://pastebin.com/EibbNJNG

Thanks.

I haven;t read all that you said here but after looking at your character you're far far away from min maxing. I'd see you're a bit below middle point so no surprise you're strugling :)

No helm enchant - HUGE dps loss. No boots enchant ( dmg boost ). Gems lvl / quality. Shit claw. Haven;t seen jewels but i suppose they're bad as well :)

So these are just few points mate. Get better stuff and difference will be immense.

Cheers
Wicked_Clown
using Tombfist with 2 sockets.. do you get Intimidate AND Maim if you socket a murderous and a searching jewel or is it only possible to get one of the buffs?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info