[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
bobveka wrote:
"
Martingale7 wrote:

This build doesn't even use wrath.. He said to remove herald of thunder which does in fact allow you to use an aspect aura.

I swear, half of you aren't even following OP's build, you're just making shit up as you go along.

OP actually uses wrath with the watchers eye jewel and even suggests it in the build guide for more damage. You could try being less aggressive if you aren't reading through the entire guide yourself.

They are obviously trying to figure out how to implement if it they went the wrath route or even if the Herald + Aspect would now be better over wrath.

that was your takeaway from "its not gem so gg we are not able to use that aspect or any other aspect..."? seems like a know-it-all

You can use wrath and pDPS conversion, but the main build is dual heralds as evidenced by OP's gear. It should have been obvious he was talking about the dual herald version since his entire point was that you can remove one herald in order to use aspect of the spider.
Last edited by Martingale7 on Mar 20, 2018, 8:39:31 AM
"
omega7457 wrote:
The Anderson, where does your mana leach come from?

From mana leach claw nodes on tree.
Uber Elder down after a few tries.
My own take on the build.
https://pastebin.com/kTy3sa4w

Had a better amulet, and had Power charge on crit with Orb of storms earlier, but had to ditch em for Kaom's Roots due to all the slows in the fight so the gear is kinda messed up but it worked.

+ watchers eye with 99% Crit chance with Wrath.
Last edited by Raazen on Mar 20, 2018, 12:43:08 PM
Guys i got a question, for playing wrath i drop both heralds and onslaugt i guess, but loosing onslaught is not a big dps loose?

Hey everyone, currently this is my build. I'm having lots of fun with it and everything is fine right now but I havent tried anything big yet. I'm farming T15 maps, clearspeed is amazing, T15 bosses(gonna try guardians soon), Red Elder, Uber Bosses, Normal Atziri etc. goes down really fast but I'm nowhere near "200k molten strike/sheet dps"(my sheet dps is 9k and molten strike is 82k with Ele Focus+Ele with attacks gems). Am I doing something wrong?
"
Raazen wrote:

Had a better amulet, and had Power charge on crit with Orb of storms earlier, but had to ditch em for Kaom's Roots due to all the slows in the fight so the gear is kinda messed up but it worked.

How much HP do you have?
I'm at 5.2khp and I want to try to start killing shaper, but not sure I can with this setup. I don't think i'm tanky enough. The problem is, I don't know where to get more defensive status lol. Anyone got any tips?
"
seaside wrote:
"
Raazen wrote:

How much HP do you have?
I'm at 5.2khp and I want to try to start killing shaper, but not sure I can with this setup. I don't think i'm tanky enough. The problem is, I don't know where to get more defensive status lol. Anyone got any tips?

Had about the same with my proper boots and amulet.
Could do shaper with 2k hp ^^
Just watch this short video i made.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx1I1dMthos
"
Geliel wrote:
Guys i got a question, for playing wrath i drop both heralds and onslaugt i guess, but loosing onslaught is not a big dps loose?

I find the Murderous Eye jewel with chance to gain onslaught on kill is enough while mapping. That said, it's unlikely to be up vs the bosses where damage is important so it shouldn't make much of a difference.

At least my experience has been that onslaught on heralds never helped at all vs bosses. Only granted a clear speed boost, which is also gained through the jewel. The bosses where you "need" the insane damage this type of build has, I find doesn't spawn enough mobs to keep onslaught up.
Last edited by bobveka on Mar 20, 2018, 6:03:21 PM
OMG guys. 5k HP? I prefer less DPS but more HP. With my 6.3k I wait 93 lvl to add one more jewel with 40+ hp to boost it to 6.5k. Sure it doesn't save from mistake and one shot but gives me comfort. I have only couple dies and they are all my mistakes and lack of knowledge of mechanics. With 60k tooltip in HO I just destroy shaper and red elder. Just stunning DPS, I don't know why) I had 1.5 million DPS on my archer build last league but it was really less them I have now. I want to try Wrath instead of double Hatred.
"
TheAnderson wrote:
OMG guys. 5k HP? I prefer less DPS but more HP. With my 6.3k I wait 93 lvl to add one more jewel with 40+ hp to boost it to 6.5k. Sure it doesn't save from mistake and one shot but gives me comfort. I have only couple dies and they are all my mistakes and lack of knowledge of mechanics. With 60k tooltip in HO I just destroy shaper and red elder. Just stunning DPS, I don't know why) I had 1.5 million DPS on my archer build last league but it was really less them I have now. I want to try Wrath instead of double Hatred.

how do we make the jump from around 5k HP to 6ish?
Last edited by seaside on Mar 20, 2018, 9:09:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info