[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
DaddyBradley wrote:
I'm just coming back after a four year break and I feel like I've been on the right path until recently. My survivabilty has severely diminished over the last ten levels. I'll be moving along melting stuff at a decent pace and the BOOM, I'm dead. I don't even see my life go down. It seems to be full one second and gone the next.

I've tried to follow the guide as closely as possible, but I have to be missing something important.

I don't really remember how to link all my stats and such, but I'll do my best to get my gear up for everyone to see.

Please someone take a look and help me figure out what I'm doing wrong!

idk about survivability but if you have lycosidae get rid of ornament of the east, the only reason we had ornament is for the attacks can't be evaded, you can get a way higher dps weapon for a couple c
Last edited by Shadaez on Mar 17, 2018, 10:13:09 PM
Guys I am lvl 87 now and face a few difficulties.
I had no problem with elder guardians in yellow map, but die so quicklly with elder in yellow map.

1.So I bought belly of the beast but dont have enough chaos for 6L. Would a 5L BoB better than 6L Tabula? If yes which gem should i get rid of? I use the 4R2B setup.

2.I have bought 2 claws and crafted a bit on it just wondering which one is better for my survival and damage?

Also if i change my rings now(which give me a lot of life and mana leech), would my surivval be much worse?

Thanks
Last edited by M0nteCristo on Mar 17, 2018, 10:13:41 PM
"
DaddyBradley wrote:
I'm just coming back after a four year break and I feel like I've been on the right path until recently. My survivabilty has severely diminished over the last ten levels. I'll be moving along melting stuff at a decent pace and the BOOM, I'm dead. I don't even see my life go down. It seems to be full one second and gone the next.

I've tried to follow the guide as closely as possible, but I have to be missing something important.

I don't really remember how to link all my stats and such, but I'll do my best to get my gear up for everyone to see.

Please someone take a look and help me figure out what I'm doing wrong!

What are your resistances sitting at? You have a grand total of 10% fire res, 35% cold res, and 114% lightning res on all of the gear you linked.
Wait so no Vaal pact??? What happened to the Vaal pact passive tree??
"
I wanted to ask about the PoB pastebin.
I was thinking it was going to show more dps, even after changing config settings i'm only seeing it at 560k? Does this need to be updated or am I just setting up the config wrong?

You do realize that is per ball. And we have 12 balls each hit. And we hit 6 times each second. That is 72x560k Shaper DPS. AKA 40 million DPS against Shaper.

Of course that is theoretical, as not all balls are going to hit and we won't have charges and flasks up for the whole fight. I would assume in reality that pastebin reaches around 25m Shaper DPS.

But even like 10m is more than enough to melt Shaper into the next phase in the blink of an eye.

"
Hatred_Snake wrote:
Wait so no Vaal pact??? What happened to the Vaal pact passive tree??

VP is not even remotely worth it for this build.
Last edited by Mecielle on Mar 18, 2018, 12:22:47 AM
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
seaside wrote:
anyone doing red maps with this build? I just bought a lyco and an ele claw, but I don't think I'm tanky enough and my dps seems kinda low.

This build shits on T15 Elder, Shaper, Uber Atziri and is imho one of the best to take on Uber Elder. Of course people are doing red maps with one of the most OP builds currently in the game ;)

But yea, not without any investment of course. Looking at your gear, I would say grinding yellow maps until you can afford better items is where you are at powerwise. If you want to see gear that lets you do T15 easily and do T15 Elder deathless, check my character. Will start on Guardians soon.

Also, for a great, cheap and easy boost, do your UberLab. Or get a Carry if you can't do it yourself. Only costs you the Offering usually. The node doesn't look like much, but its actually a straight up +16% more damage dealt for you. And 8% less ele damage taken is great too.

Thank you! That's what I was looking for.

I got some upgrades but now i'm struggling with my mana, any tips?
So i got all sorts of questions reading that guide.

So you get RT than ditch it to go across the map to get crit. but the best crit node is right across from RT that you abandon... Than your gear has Lyco but you were getting crit nodes.. This path doesnt really make much sense so could you get this all straightened out please
Toss a Chaos to your Leader
OH Red Maps a Plenty
oh Red Maps a Plenty
OHHH
Toss a Chaos to your Leader
What is the collective thought on Loreweave for this build? It seems real solid but better than BoB?
doing t8-t10 map now, will a 5 link belly of the beast better than tabula? What 5L should Iuse> Thanks
"
lunaticwoda wrote:
So i got all sorts of questions reading that guide.

So you get RT than ditch it to go across the map to get crit. but the best crit node is right across from RT that you abandon... Than your gear has Lyco but you were getting crit nodes.. This path doesnt really make much sense so could you get this all straightened out please

You have to be trolling right?

I mean, being new, not knowing a lot and asking why something works as it does, is one thing. Thats what this thread is for and I have been answering many questions here and ingame over the last week. But you are not new, and did not ask. You told to fix something you automatically presume is broken because in your ignorance you don't understand it.

You come here, to a build that has been pretty much one of, if not the most OP build in the whole damn game for the last 7 months, thinking that not every single, little passive node is perfected and that every gearing choice is done for a very good reason. And then actually telling the guidemaker on page 371 to straighten the build out? I am baffled how anybody could even think that there is such a huge problem with a build that has that many comments.

To your questions:

- OP suggests to get RT for easier leveling. Then respec is as soon as we go crit. Makes perfect sense

- Why the fuck would we want melee crit chance on a projectile build?

And what does this sentence mean: "Than your gear has Lyco but you were getting crit nodes"? You say that as it would not make sense? Lycosidae is the most unbalanced item for any crit build... Might want to read up on how crits work in this game.

Sorry if that was a tad aggressive, but if you had actually asked for help to understand this build my
answer would have looked a lot different...

"
atolleso wrote:
What is the collective thought on Loreweave for this build? It seems real solid but better than BoB?

Solid seems to be the right description. Some crit, some ele damage and 80% max resistances are the ups, the huge amount of life and few resists we lose are the downsides. If you can handle the downsides, that leaves only upsides for you. I will stay with Belly though, with some map mods T16 Guardians still sometimes kill me with my 6600life. That "sometimes" would quickly become "very often" if I lose 600+ life from Belly :D

"
M0nteCristo wrote:
doing t8-t10 map now, will a 5 link belly of the beast better than tabula? What 5L should Iuse> Thanks

You could also go for a cheap corrupted 6-link with the right colors and some life and resists. I saw a 4r2b body armour with 50life and 60 resists for 15c yesterday. Thats a nice upgrade over Tabula until you can afford a Belly. If you want to go the 5-link Belly route, it realy depends on man factors what to leave out. If you have a lot of flat elemental damage from other sources, leave out added lightning. If not, leave out elemental damage with attacks.
Last edited by Mecielle on Mar 18, 2018, 2:39:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info