[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
Drunken_owl wrote:
guyz any thoughts about conductivity? with nearly full lightning convertion, isn't conductivity musthave option?

YOu might wanna check our Ascendancy again ;)

Pretty mucht the only reason we go Inquisitor is that we ignore enemy resistances with crits. So Conductivity will give us close to nothing.
Last edited by Mecielle on Mar 16, 2018, 8:08:29 PM
How much Crit Chance is optimal before we start stacking Multiplier? I have about 45% now.
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
Drunken_owl wrote:
guyz any thoughts about conductivity? with nearly full lightning convertion, isn't conductivity musthave option?

Pretty mucht the only reason we go Inquisitor is that we ignore enemy resistances with crits. So Conductivity will give us close to nothing.

sure, but atm i (as many others players) have pretty bad gear, and crit chance is about 25%(29 with charges). roughly It means only every fourth hit is critical, if i right. so it means 3 full penetration hits vs 1. Correct me if i wrong please.

p.s. i did all content with this build in abyss without conductivity, but it happened with solid amount of currency. Now i'm poor af and it makes me to find new tricks :)
Last edited by Drunken_owl on Mar 17, 2018, 4:26:42 AM
what improve next guys? i will be thankfull for any advices!
After all the activation of heralds and enfeeble what's left on my mana is a minuscule 94 over 724 total mana. Is this normal? I can still pull one or two molten strike before totally running out of mana.
Yes, you have low mana with mana leach. You could use an enligthen support on enffeble and one herald if you want more mana.

@hisch:

The claw misses crit chance, that is >25% more judgement progs. Something like this should be a decent damage buff.

The boot enchantment is very good. Maybe go down to 25% ms if you are on a budget. And finish crafting the diamond flask. ^^
"
Drunken_owl wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
Drunken_owl wrote:

sure, but atm i (as many others players) have pretty bad gear, and crit chance is about 25%(29 with charges). roughly It means only every fourth hit is critical, if i right. so it means 3 full penetration hits vs 1. Correct me if i wrong please.

p.s. i did all content with this build in abyss without conductivity, but it happened with solid amount of currency. Now i'm poor af and it makes me to find new tricks :)

Do you mean your ingame tooltip crit chance? Because that is very inaccurate. My ingame critchance is 31%, my PoB shows a 49% crit chance without Diamond Flask and a 75% crit chance with Diamond Flask. And I have no crazy crit gear. Just a claw and a Starkonyas and all the crit nodes on tree that the build shows.

And as a Diamond Flask is very easy to have 100% uptime with I would say I have always 75% crit chance.

So I would say that you at the very least have around 60% crit chance with Diamond Flask up. And really, even with only 40% crit chance I would never exchange Enfeeble for Conductivity.

"
HISCH wrote:
what improve next guys? i will be thankfull for any advices!

Better claw. Even a claw with absolutely 0 elemental damage but with 8.0% crit chance and 1.8 aps would be a big damage boost for you.

This is actually almost surreal, multi-modded Opal Ring but a claw that is totally wrong for this build :D

After that, two socket tombfist with some nice flat ele + life jewels.

After that, Stygian Vise with a jewel like above.
Last edited by Mecielle on Mar 17, 2018, 6:58:15 AM
Does elemental focus negate the 45% crit multi from Righteous Providence?
"
Quasator wrote:
Yes, you have low mana with mana leach. You could use an enligthen support on enffeble and one herald if you want more mana.

@hisch:

The claw misses crit chance, that is >25% more judgement progs. Something like this should be a decent damage buff.

The boot enchantment is very good. Maybe go down to 25% ms if you are on a budget. And finish crafting the diamond flask. ^^

where do you get those good ele claws?
"
Xeelios wrote:
Does elemental focus negate the 45% crit multi from Righteous Providence?

Yes, we get the 100% inc. crit chance instead. Which easily amounts to more damage than the crit multi because of Inevitable Judgement.

"
irampage7 wrote:
"
Quasator wrote:

@hisch:

where do you get those good ele claws?

A claw like I am using (230 edps, 8.2% crit and 1.8 aps) shows up very regularly on poe.trade for less than 60 chaos.

And I shit on all Guardians, Shaper, T15 Elder and Uber Atziri.
Last edited by Mecielle on Mar 17, 2018, 8:50:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info