[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Ele Claw Inqui Rocks!
My ST Ele Claw Gear

Can someoen take a look ath my char i die to much also tooldps is 70 k now in ho some tips please ?
my ing is killwitches
I'm still in the lvling process (lvl 62) and I am still undecided if i should go Vaal Pact or not. I know there were some discussions about it here but could't find on which pages that was. Can someon pls be kind to explain which is better? Or PRO's and CONS of going Vaal Pact. Thank you in advance.
Why is the Wildfire Crimson Jewel Corrupted but nothing changed from the regular one?
I found a claw that has decent edps and good attack speed, but I can't decide if it is better than my current claw because I would lose crit multi. It raises my tooltip by 2300 with my clearing set up, and 5300 on my boss killing set up. Does the attack speed on this claw make it worthwhile to lose the crit multi?
Spoiler

This is my current gear that I'm using
Spoiler
Most fun Build ive ever played!
My Problem is, i die so much and get oneshotted a lot.
since im fairly new to the whole game, i have to say that i am not able to find the big mistake right now.
It would be so awesome if one of you guys could take a look in my char "Filllthy" and maybe tell me the mistakes i've made.

Another question is: what are the benefits of playing non-vaalpact?

Thanks!
Last edited by moohshee on Jan 14, 2018, 1:24:46 PM
"
moohshee wrote:
since im fairly new to the whole game, i have to say that i am not able to find the big mistake right now.
It would be so awesome if one of you guys could take a look in my char "Filllthy" and maybe tell me the mistakes i've made.

Thanks!

are your resistances capped? non of your jewels has life on it. also your gears has low life on.. how much total HP you have?

Also your claw has % phys dmg leech.. and this is an elements build. Get a claw with life on hit!!

Non VP get a bit better damage but less leech. I would say that version is better if your gear is not that good. If you have pretty good items then damage is not an issue anymore. I prefer the leech.

you should aim to have something life this:

Last edited by alecs87 on Jan 14, 2018, 2:27:04 PM
"
moohshee wrote:

Thanks!

Get claw with life on hit (imperial claw) and throw that vinktar to toilet.
So I finally got a Lycosiday. I am playing a VP inquisitor. Which piece of gear would you recommend me to improve now? I am doing T10 maps with no much problem, unless if the mods are tricky.

Thanks in advance :)
Is Lightpoacher a good option?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info