[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
"
Geraldor wrote:
So, i was checking a few things on PoB and i saw that the attack rate of the magma balls is not taking the effect of Multistrike which means the balls only launch on the first attack. Considering that our main dps comes from the balls, what the point of keeping Multistrike ?

In game attack rate of the balls is based on the attack rate of the melee hit. But POB considers magma balls as separate skill and ignores multistrike attack speed multiplier.

So we need to multiply balls dPs x2 to get correct dps?
IGN: Javana
Last edited by Orlog on Jan 13, 2018, 3:04:51 PM
So i'm trying to figure out what would give me a better bang in my DPS: A Dying Sun or a Hat with +3 MS projectiles.

I currently can afford the DS, but if the hat seems like a better choice i'll just save up to get it.

Thanks!
"
Orlog wrote:

So we need to multiply balls dPs x2 to get correct dps?

Correct
What happens if we Vaal the Wildfire Crimson Jewel? Coz I don't see any difference with the corrupted.
hey guys just hit lvl 94 today, was going to do all content in the game, this my gear atm
Spoiler
had 6k life atm and with 3b3r(ac and aoe) setup i achived 100k molten strike dps in ho, what can i upgrade more besides claw and gem?
Can you reroll the cold damage on your claw to Crit Multi, or are you stuck due to the +5 Life gained on attack? If you can, that'll be your biggest upgrade by far.

I've completed every map in the game with this build, 157/157, minus Pale Court and Uber Atziri (Haven't tried them) with similar gear to yours @ 92 -- though I have nearly twice your DPS without Ele Focus on. I burn Minotaur in under 4-5 seconds, for an idea on my output. Since I'm using 4R2B in Belly, if I switch in Ele Focus + Damage on Full Life I can hit 231K tooltip DPS with Molten Strike (only Heralds up -- 342K with Vinktars, OoS and Protector procced), though I tend to prefer Conc + Ele Focus on a stationary boss like Mino/Shaper for raw DPS since either of them can regularly tick me under 100% life which negates the Dmg on Full Life's benefits.

I'm also using Starkonja's so I'm not getting the extra dps from helm -- but I only have 5.1K Life and prefer Stark's dmg mitigation.

You could try getting a belt with more WED on it, since 29% is relatively low given it'll roll 42% (mine is 38%). Also if you could swap cold damage on your Opal with WED and maybe swap Lightning Dmg with Crit Chance on your neck.

Plug those changes into PoB and see what you get. I suspect it'll be pretty big.
Last edited by bewsii on Jan 13, 2018, 6:27:05 PM
Could I still do this build if I helped alriea?
"
naimhairix51 wrote:
hey guys just hit lvl 94 today, was going to do all content in the game, this my gear atm
Spoiler
had 6k life atm and with 3b3r(ac and aoe) setup i achived 100k molten strike dps in ho, what can i upgrade more besides claw and gem?

weapon first, amu next, then belt, jewels are also very mediocre

also get freaking quality on flask

IGN: Kitaen
Last edited by Kitaen on Jan 13, 2018, 8:27:33 PM
Hey guys, just hit level 90 and finally got around changing my flasks a bit.

I was wondering, since I've been running on a relatively small budget around 15ex atm - what kind of gear should I focus on upgrading next? Or probably at the same time?

I needed a lot of intelligence and cold res on my rings since I missed it basically everywhere else and got locked there quite a lot.

I'm happy for every suggestion made. :)

Also thanks for the guide, helped me out a lot!
Hey guys so I cam seem to have enough mana pool to have all Enfeble and 2 Harolds running, no mana for moltenstrike, any advice?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info