[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

How is the "onslaught on kill" gem working for you?
how does le heup value against rings with ele dmg on them?
"
wengweng805 wrote:

herald of ice setup. But you need dont use elemental focus to trigger onslaught. Use inc crit strikes.
Last edited by vlasenkoforever on Jan 3, 2018, 3:41:45 PM
"
HopeHD wrote:
Once again streaming my character that is running this build.

All gear min-maxed and running endgame Shaper easily.

Feel free to join and ask questions / see how the character works.

https://www.twitch.tv/TheHopeHD

How the hell can you call your lvl 92 abyss inquisitor min maxed?
Desire is not even close to being min maxed holy shit...please dont spread false information to promote your stream...
i finally got my belly to 5 links... gonna run it now, need to leave 1 red out, which one should i leave out?
"
"
wengweng805 wrote:

herald of ice setup. But you need dont use elemental focus to trigger onslaught. Use inc crit strikes.

I meant his morbid vision jewel that granted onslaught on kill for 4 seconds
"
wengweng805 wrote:
"
"
wengweng805 wrote:

I meant his morbid vision jewel that granted onslaught on kill for 4 seconds

I've found that it's pretty reliable. You have it up the majority of the time you're clearing (of course not when you're bossing). I'd recommend using one, along with a blind jewel.
Would anyone mind going over my profile and tell me what i should try to upgrade next?

i've accumulated ~8 ex and don't really know how/where to spend them for the biggest upgrades.

TY in advance

Gear:

"
stexnex wrote:
"
DjPapaz wrote:
"

My wildfire jewels are in the right spot I'm pretty sure.

No they're not. The one under Scion..can u see there 40str in radius? U need to move it into socket under Templar starting area.

You are wrong, it got 40str in radius !

Yeah like I said my jewel is in the right spot. Now that it took 5 people to get past that, what are some upgrades I need to work on?
Last edited by yzzit on Jan 3, 2018, 5:32:01 PM
i guess i cant even kill elder on atoll map when i am lvl 79 - 5k hp max res ~

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info