[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Where does the 20% block chance come from? Doesn't Acrobatics negate most of it from the shield?
Last edited by nuevnana on Dec 15, 2017, 8:20:56 PM
"
Icaros wrote:

Killing things fast and leveraging life gain on hit is what keeps this build alive. It's not a tank.
Resists and life are top priority on gear. Drop those boots for resists if you aren't capped.
Fortify is not optional. It's 20% less damage from all sources.

Spec out of RT. It's hurting more than it's helping at this point.
Get point blank, it's a huge multiplier on damage. Dead things can't kill you.
Spell damage nodes at templar start are doing nothing for you. You'll need int for your gems, so those nodes aren't a waste.
Get Abyss jewels with flat ele damage, claw ele damage and attack speed + and a Stygian belt. Jewels will skyrocket your damage.

For clearing use MS - Ancestral Call - Multistrike - Added Lightning - Inc AoE
Swap Inc AoE for Concentrated effect ( another massive multiplier) and Ancestral Call with Elemental Damage with Attacks on bosses. With enough damage in jewels, you don't even need to swap.

Get better life rolls on your gear.
Get an atziri flask

yea i know i fucked up the first nodes , i wasnt planning on doing this build at first thats why..

Thanks a lot to both you and jokerprophet , I appreciate it , good tips
"
GornoDD wrote:
No reason to get mad. The enchant isnt really necessary to fully clear the game. RedElder is a pretty tough fight and imho the hardest in the entire game. The amount of powerful AoE clear you need is quite brutal. But if the the rest of the gear is good enough you should be able to kill him without the enchant.

Yeah I agree Red Elder (especially that ground degen) is insane compared to everything else including Uber Atziri and Shaper. Also because it's a new fight and mechanics are not well known.

I respeced my Inquisitor and will see how it fares against other hard content before deciding to invest more into this build.
IGN - Zginc
Any tips that can help with my dps? I can clear up to tier10 but after that i feel like my dps is not enough.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/crk690/characters
this build is king of getting oneshot
Last edited by bulku on Dec 15, 2017, 10:11:04 PM
"
bulku wrote:
this build is king of getting oneshot

How exactly? I really doubt it is because of the build. Seeing as you are using Blade Flurry instead of MS and with shit gear that even 5 alchs could make 200% better, I have to say it is you that is the king of getting oneshot. I have died 5 times outside of Lab trials, at level 82. And I also started without gear or currency.

I just hate people that blame the build for their own shortcomings. Just looking at your gear, gem setup and passive tree for 30 seconds shows me a HUGE lack of understanding about the most basic principles of PoE and this build. But hey, lets go to the thread and blame the others for my idiocy.

If you had come here, asking for help or asking questions, I would have helped you btw. But now I will stop at saying you should really try to learn the most basic machanics of PoE. Or maybe start by reading the last 30 or so pages of this thread, there are of course some crazy posts by people like you, but also many helpful posts.

And sry if this seemed harsh, but he is neither a new player, where I would understand the frustrations, nor did he ask for help, he just came to complain.
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 15, 2017, 10:49:26 PM
Can anyone explain why the Path of Building dps seems so low? I can't figure out why.
Alright so this build is great. I have completed all content in abyss league. The only thing it really lacks is stun immunity/getting frozen(solved by playing carefully, but Fuck that right?). Any suggestions? Current setup

I don't feel like putting any more currency into the build, but I may consider it for the remaining problems with the build.
Last edited by Ranchhods on Dec 16, 2017, 1:27:12 AM
Still using the BF version. How does faster attacks compare to increased critical strike on my 6th link? Similar dmg output?
"
Ranchhods wrote:
Alright so this build is great. I have completed all content in abyss league. The only thing it really lacks is stun immunity/getting frozen(solved by playing carefully, but Fuck that right?). Any suggestions? Current setup

I don't feel like putting any more currency into the build, but I may consider it for the remaining problems with the build.

Its actually quite strange, cause I never had any trouble with stuns. The only time I ever got frozen is from Strongboxes (obviously). As a Evasion build you barely ever get crit and frozen from that. Evasion Builds traditionally dont take measures against Stun. Maybe you could just take the Brine King Pantheon

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info