[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
GornoDD wrote:
"
Ranchhods wrote:
Alright so this build is great. I have completed all content in abyss league. The only thing it really lacks is stun immunity/getting frozen(solved by playing carefully, but Fuck that right?). Any suggestions? Current setup

I don't feel like putting any more currency into the build, but I may consider it for the remaining problems with the build.

Its actually quite strange, cause I never had any trouble with stuns. The only time I ever got frozen is from Strongboxes (obviously). As a Evasion build you barely ever get crit and frozen from that. Evasion Builds traditionally dont take measures against Stun. Maybe you could just take the Brine King Pantheon
Stunned usually when I'm playing a map with lots of projectiles coming at me or jsut the random smack once in a while.I should of said chilled not frozen sorry. There are a lot of chill/degen in the abyss elder areas.
i need help with my dmg :/ it took me 5mins to kill the hydra guardian and several deaths. What am i doing wrong with my gear (is the missing lycosidea the problem?[currently working on it but no dropluck..])
"
Ranchhods wrote:
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
Ranchhods wrote:
Alright so this build is great. I have completed all content in abyss league. The only thing it really lacks is stun immunity/getting frozen(solved by playing carefully, but Fuck that right?). Any suggestions? Current setup

I don't feel like putting any more currency into the build, but I may consider it for the remaining problems with the build.

Its actually quite strange, cause I never had any trouble with stuns. The only time I ever got frozen is from Strongboxes (obviously). As a Evasion build you barely ever get crit and frozen from that. Evasion Builds traditionally dont take measures against Stun. Maybe you could just take the Brine King Pantheon
Stunned usually when I'm playing a map with lots of projectiles coming at me or jsut the random smack once in a while.I should of said chilled not frozen sorry. There are a lot of chill/degen in the abyss elder areas.

It would be hard, but I would just do what I would have done anyway, get better gloves with the Shrieking or Deafening of Loathing essences and get life resists and whatever else on them. Can become expensive, but hey^^

Then if I managed to get that, use Kaom's Roots. Of course only possible if you manage to get all your resists from other gear.

No stun, no chill, no freeze, no temp chains, no nothing. They are just great and I am already missing them in this build :D Will make the Shield Charge a tiny bit slower, but nothing that is too hard to live with I think.

EDIT: Ah your boots dont have any Movementspeed anyway, so nevermind the last point.
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 16, 2017, 3:26:44 AM
Can anyone take a look at my character and tell me what I should upgrade next? I'm liking the build so far!

Any help appreciated!
"
Ranchhods wrote:

Would you mind sharing how much dps your Molten strike currently has with this gear?
bf build is dead now?(
"
PaintMaster wrote:
bf build is dead now?(

Its not dead, just not as good
Fairly simple question that I do not think was answered in the guide...

Why take Point Blank so late? I'm around 60 skill points into the build, and you recommend a lot of pathing to Acrobatics, while Point Blank is only two points away, for what sounds like a huge damage boost.

Thanks!
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
PaintMaster wrote:
bf build is dead now?(

Its not dead, just not as good

i start this league, check ur build, u say that its still good, then i check again and now its ms -_-, ok
So how much worse is Blade Flurry for this build?
Is it a big differenz or just that little bit more dps? I leveled this guide as Molten Strike (currently lvl 70) but i just like Blade Flurry more for the gameplay. I just don't like the feeling of beeing stuck in multistrike even if it's just for a fraction of a second
Last edited by kalerat on Dec 16, 2017, 8:40:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info