[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

I use devotos for speedmaping and Starks for Labs atleast.
Guys how good is the Belt of the Decivier? I mean its low life and res compared to a Stygian belt.
If I put in a 5ex jewel in stygian with lots of dps woudnt that do more dps?
Checking sunder without Belt of the Deciver 10500 and on 11000 wish a good Jewel would beat by far.
Any knowledge how good the Deciver really are?
Could we get some endgame gear advice in here please =(
Note: Unyielding is ~5% more dmg (8 endu -> 40% inc dmg -> results in ~5 more dps)

what you mean with 5 more dps? how much is 5 more dps in overall damage increase?
Last edited by Dwedan on May 10, 2018, 6:08:51 AM
"
Dwedan wrote:
Note: Unyielding is ~5% more dmg (8 endu -> 40% inc dmg -> results in ~5 more dps)

what you mean with 5 more dps? how much is 5 more dps in overall damage increase?

5%
"
Dwedan wrote:
Guys how good is the Belt of the Decivier? I mean its low life and res compared to a Stygian belt.
If I put in a 5ex jewel in stygian with lots of dps woudnt that do more dps?
Checking sunder without Belt of the Deciver 10500 and on 11000 wish a good Jewel would beat by far.
Any knowledge how good the Deciver really are?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Intimidate
"
Dontbejello wrote:
how are you able to put on stark helm if you only have 96 dex in pob

Equip any item with dex, equip Stark, unequip item
Last edited by 99prosorc on May 10, 2018, 7:30:39 AM
-
Last edited by Eazie on May 11, 2018, 2:18:33 PM
Playing you build on HC Flashback - really nice build. It's the first time after, well 2.4 patch, I guess, when I'm playing EQ build, and enjoying it. Can't get Disfavour (zero on poetrade), so I'm using Kitava's Feast for now, and u know, it's really great! No corpses left, excellent heal, much better DPS than Hezmana/Kaom's, and quite cheap. I think u should add this axe, as one of the budjet options (a semi-bujet, maybe).

Is there any way I can see your character up to date? would be cool to see some gear upgrade.. maby some changes from level 84 =D ?

Those links you make when searching for Jewlery is fkn awsome so I easy find right Jewls..
Could you maby do one for some high rings around 1-2 EX please =)
Last edited by Dwedan on May 11, 2018, 7:36:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info