[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

"
chocovic wrote:
hello, i want to play this build but have 1 or 2 questions, should i lvl up CWDT?? or leave it at lvl 1
and in the same links ( CWDT+enfeable+blood rage+) can i use another curse??? or a golem???
ohhh and why u have the brightbeak and the prismatic eclipse blade in the second set?

CWDT lvl 1 has the best uptime. You can level BR + Enfeeble a few levels (check out the tooltip / level requirement). Feel free to use any curse... I recommend Enfeeble for high tier bosses and U-lab. Golem is fine - I just don't like resummoning it..... Brightbeak + Prismatic E. for faster leaping.
"
tjohn84 wrote:
How do you deal with mana issues early on? I'm level 37 and with Anger + Ash I typically run oom after a few attacks on a 4L.

Only Hatred or Ash + 2 mana flasks till you skilled the mana leech node or equip any item / jewel with mana leech.
"
Winchye wrote:
Hello, just a few questions.
Firstly, is this build capable of clearing the alluring abyss and shaper?

Is farming Eternal Labs and Apex of Sacrifice the best place for currency with this build?

Also, i'm level 89 and struggling to find major improvements to my build other than 6L Atziri's Disfavour, any suggestions?

My character https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Winchye/characters?characterName=Fitchel

This build is a league starter / budget build and able to farm U-lab and maps up to T16. It's not a Shaper / Uber-Atziri / Uber-Elder build.
Hey, just wondering which you found better, EQ or Sunder? You have both listed but it seems all your gear is pointed towards Sunder.
Hey, really like your guide. Laid out nicely and you seem to really know about what your talking about.

My only question is, why a 2h for Sunder? I've only come back recently after a break so my assumption is that they must have nerfed stat sticks or something, because otherwise I recall that DWing with something like prismatic eclipse being superior for it.
"
Xerxis1919 wrote:
Hey, just wondering which you found better, EQ or Sunder? You have both listed but it seems all your gear is pointed towards Sunder.

I like both skills^^

Check out the vids / gear from 3.1
Seems like a really good build, rerolled my zerker into a jugg for uber lab running. I don't understand how poeple are getting 100k+ dps? My gear (yes standard noob)

ive taken all the dmg nodes in the marauder area and half of the 2h dmg big node at the bottom of the duelist area.

armor is 8.3k, anyway to imporve?

Last edited by M1Yett on May 2, 2018, 11:52:05 AM
"
M1Yett wrote:
Seems like a really good build, rerolled my zerker into a jugg for uber lab running. I don't understand how poeple are getting 100k+ dps? My gear (yes standard noob)

ive taken all the dmg nodes in the marauder area and half of the 2h dmg big node at the bottom of the duelist area.

Adjust the gems in your 6L (see my 6L)

Are you using any jewels?

8.3k armour is very low - get at least 18k (make sure to equip a high armour body armour).
Last edited by 99prosorc on May 2, 2018, 12:26:31 PM
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
M1Yett wrote:

8.3k armour is very low - get at least 18k (make sure to equip a high armour body armour).

Im using 5 jewels, 3 of them focusing on axe and global dmg and the rest is %increased maximum life. In chest slot i have a Kaoms Heart. 8.3k armor is with iron reflexes. Should i get a Brass dome? I don't know if losing 1.4k hp for 6k armor is worth it.

Ill try your gem setup (have about 44k tooltip dps in hideout fully unbuffed)
edit: can't use the setup you provided since i have a corrupted axe with a green socket.

The brightbeak + prismatic + leap slam setup makes traps non-existent.
Last edited by M1Yett on May 2, 2018, 12:59:13 PM
"
M1Yett wrote:
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
M1Yett wrote:

Im using 5 jewels, 3 of them focusing on axe and global dmg and the rest is %increased maximum life. In chest slot i have a Kaoms Heart. 8.3k armor is with iron reflexes. Should i get a Brass dome? I don't know if losing 1.4k hp for 6k armor is worth it.

Ill try your gem setup (have about 44k tooltip dps in hideout fully unbuffed)
edit: can't use the setup you provided since i have a corrupted axe with a green socket.

The brightbeak + prismatic + leap slam setup makes traps non-existent.

Use Concentraded Effect in your white socket - don't use Brutality!
Last edited by 99prosorc on May 2, 2018, 7:31:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info