[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

Thank you for posting this build. I have come back to PoE after 5 years break and enjoy it very much!
Should I use a rare chest or look to get a unique(if so, which) ?

Edit: Also, don't need life on jewels ?
Last edited by Emizone on May 14, 2018, 3:43:52 PM
Belly of the beast
Why not put a lv3 phase run on helm for additional damage? There is an empty socket anyways
Hey I just wanted to say this is a great guide and I really enjoy the character. Kudos to you and all your time and effort. Played this guy in Bestiary and now Flashback. Thanks again!

Here's what I'm using:

Then just stacking tons of attack speed on jewels.
how do U link gear like that =P ?
"
Dwedan wrote:
Is there any way I can see your character up to date? would be cool to see some gear upgrade.. maby some changes from level 84 =D ?

Those links you make when searching for Jewlery is fkn awsome so I easy find right Jewls..
Could you maby do one for some high rings around 1-2 EX please =)

I always craft the rings myself (chaos spam or alch + scour)
"

Craiceann's Carapace or a rare one with similar stats (high armour, life, some res); decent jewels with life will be expensive - it's up to you...
"
Bhaya wrote:
Thank you for posting this build. I have come back to PoE after 5 years break and enjoy it very much!

Welcome back :)
"
99prosorc wrote:
"

Craiceann's Carapace or a rare one with similar stats (high armour, life, some res); decent jewels with life will be expensive - it's up to you...

I'm playing Flashback SC and atm, there's not many jewels available with the link you posted(sunder). With the few there are, the prices are about the same as jewels with life. With that in mind, should I just go for the life ones ?

Edit: Also, just got a almost perfect death's door from lab.. 39/40 str, 15/15 total ele res. Should I use it over a rare boots or sell ?
Last edited by Emizone on May 15, 2018, 6:16:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info