[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

Can't wait to get this rolling on Friday just looking for any leveling tips like what early gems to aim for and links?
There's 3.0 t16 video but I wonder can do t16 in 3.2?
Last edited by kekikcilerakin on Feb 28, 2018, 1:07:53 AM
"
There's 3.0 t16 video but I wonder can do t16 in 3.2?

Why not? 3.2 brings only buffs to jugg, the only problem would be if any of the active skills or support gems used for this build gets nerfed. Personally I think it's still gonna be super viable and I'm going to start with this buid in the new league. Thanks to 99 for sharing his build and responding to every single question to get it going.
P.S. What do you think about using tectonic slam instead of sunder/eq?
P.S.2 Since our ascendancy is not dependant on fortify anymore, can we swap fortify support for another gem?
Last edited by Spasko on Feb 28, 2018, 7:42:15 AM
For lab farming with budget gear (Say Day 1-2) , which would be a better choice between Sunder and EQ?
Free Atziri Service - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1458846
Last edited by Le_Sanzo on Feb 28, 2018, 8:52:38 AM
"
Le_Sanzo wrote:
For lab farming with budget gear (Say Day 1-2) , which would be a better choice between Sunder and EQ?

Sunder. EQ needs reduced duration helm enchant and Warped timepiece to shine.
even just for uber lab farming, im thinking the new unrelenting node seems underwhelming compared to unyielding.

unrelenting is just an additional 8% reduced damage across the board with max endurance charges. i dont think it will make that much of a difference. seems we are already pretty tanky as is. maybe im wrong though so plz correct me if i am.

i think, even for just uber lab farming, it should be unflinching > unbreakable > unstoppable > unyielding. this way, u still have some solid damage for mapping and an overall more well rounded character.

what do you folks think?
So what gem do we use instead of fortify? Or are u still planning on using it?

Cheers
thank you
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
Tsielk wrote:
So you re spec the ascendancy for mapping only?

This will be my league starter as well and will try to complete all maps tier 1 to 7 with this build. Taking unstoppable will give me enough damage?

Thanks a lot man.

PS:

Loved your post on reddit regarding uber lab loot and tips!

I will focus on farming lab in the beginning of the league (after completing T1-7). You don't have to worry about damage in such low map tiers.

Is there a reason for completing tier 1-7 tier maps? is it just for leveling or trying to find lab trials?
For map shaping purposes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info