[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

"
Krickeluring wrote:
Would this work nice as a dual wield? And would it take mutch changing to get it so?

New player :)

Get a high pdps weapon and a stat stick and adjust the tree (axe or mace, two handed -> one handed / dual wielding nodes).
Last edited by 99prosorc on Mar 1, 2018, 6:39:16 AM
still like to hear the OP's thoughts or anyone else's thoughts on the ascendency choices. currently the OP recommends Unflinching, Unbreakable, Unstoppable, Unrelenting for uber lab.

i find unrelenting underwhelming compared to say, unyielding, even for just uber lab farming. i mean 8% reduction of damage seems meh compared to the inc dps with unyielding.

thoughts?

"
godhand456 wrote:
still like to hear the OP's thoughts or anyone else's thoughts on the ascendency choices. currently the OP recommends Unflinching, Unbreakable, Unstoppable, Unrelenting for uber lab.

i find unrelenting underwhelming compared to say, unyielding, even for just uber lab farming. i mean 8% reduction of damage seems meh compared to the inc dps with unyielding.

thoughts?

Unyielding is ~5% damage at 8 endu charges. The inc aoe seems nice for mapping with EQ.
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
godhand456 wrote:

thoughts?

Unyielding is ~5% damage at 8 endu charges. The inc aoe seems nice for mapping with EQ.

isnt unyielding 5% damage per endurance charge so with 8 end charges it is 40% inc damage, not 5%. 40% inc damage / 40% inc AoE just seems way better than 8% reduced damage from unrelenting. this way u have a solid uber lab farmer and mapper?

im not to familiar with this build so maybe im incorrect.
"
godhand456 wrote:
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
godhand456 wrote:

thoughts?

isnt unyielding 5% damage per endurance charge so with 8 end charges it is 40% inc damage, not 5%. 40% inc damage / 40% inc AoE just seems way better than 8% reduced damage from unrelenting. this way u have a solid uber lab farmer and mapper?

im not to familiar with this build so maybe im incorrect.

inc =/= more

Adding 40% inc dmg to this build results in ~5% more dps.
Hey thanks for the build I plan to use this as my starter.
Quick question if we take fort + leap in a 4 link you currently have leap + BM + faster attacks + culling strike. What gem are you planning to swap out in this link to take fortify?

I believe you are saying we take ruthless instead of fortify in the main sunder link but didn't notice what you recommend taking out of the main leap links.

If I missed it my apologies.

Thanks again!
"
V0LUM3 wrote:
Hey thanks for the build I plan to use this as my starter.
Quick question if we take fort + leap in a 4 link you currently have leap + BM + faster attacks + culling strike. What gem are you planning to swap out in this link to take fortify?

I believe you are saying we take ruthless instead of fortify in the main sunder link but didn't notice what you recommend taking out of the main leap links.

If I missed it my apologies.

Thanks again!

Cull -> Fortify
ahhh i see. my mistake then. so in that case, ya maybe ur right about skill order. i guess we could drop unstoppable in order to grab both unrelenting and unyielding but unstoppable sounds good for dealing with those pesky temp chain traps in the lab.
Last edited by godhand456 on Mar 1, 2018, 10:05:39 AM
Thanks for the guide :) I'll consider the sunder part when starting the new league tomorrow.
Can you explain the reason for leveling with 2x one-handed axes when end-game build contains a two-handed axe?
Is there any 2h sword variant for endgame?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info