[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

nice to see OP is updated to minute (just saw ascendancy update on reddit and here aswell :D). Almost sure it will my league starter, thx!
I think I would like to run this for Bestiary SSF HC start. Would you recommend it? Is getting a decent 2h rare axe for mapping difficult? I can't really count on finding a Primacy
"
Trentemoller wrote:
I think I would like to run this for Bestiary SSF HC start. Would you recommend it? Is getting a decent 2h rare axe for mapping difficult? I can't really count on finding a Primacy

Any high pdps weapons are fine - just adjust tree (mace, axe, sword, two handed / one handed / dual wielding nodes).
Last edited by 99prosorc on Feb 27, 2018, 6:44:22 PM
Looks like with the ascendancy revamp, Enduring Cry is not required any more?
IGN: ??? (Fips_PoE - Conquerors Of The Atlas, Metamorph League)

Originally joined: Jan 29, 2013.
Why taking Unstoppable instead of Unyielding? You are losing on a lot of damage.
"
Tsielk wrote:
Why taking Unstoppable instead of Unyielding? You are losing on a lot of damage.

I think the point is not to get stunned? + Unyielding has two adds to stun (which are not required).
IGN: ??? (Fips_PoE - Conquerors Of The Atlas, Metamorph League)

Originally joined: Jan 29, 2013.
"
Tsielk wrote:

Lab: Movement and survivability > DPS

Mapping: you may take Unyielding instead of ... <- kinda depends on map tier / map mods / your gear / personal preference.
Last edited by 99prosorc on Feb 27, 2018, 9:23:59 PM
So you re spec the ascendancy for mapping only?

This will be my league starter as well and will try to complete all maps tier 1 to 7 with this build. Taking unstoppable will give me enough damage?

Thanks a lot man.

PS:

Loved your post on reddit regarding uber lab loot and tips!
"
Tsielk wrote:
So you re spec the ascendancy for mapping only?

This will be my league starter as well and will try to complete all maps tier 1 to 7 with this build. Taking unstoppable will give me enough damage?

Thanks a lot man.

PS:

Loved your post on reddit regarding uber lab loot and tips!

I will focus on farming lab in the beginning of the league (after completing T1-7). You don't have to worry about damage in such low map tiers.
what do you think about tectonic strike? do u think that by getting unflinching + enduring cry will be enough to sustain tectonic strike?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info