[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

How do I find the trials without the chat 820 early (I'm playing on xbox)?
Can you go into more detail as to what to use for leveling? Like what would be the ideal links for the 2x 1h Axes? Tabula Gems?
is it possible to "6keys run" with 5L?
I also am really new to POE. Could you give a little more detail on leveling, gems/links to aim for and what levels?

Thanks
"
JavaMaster wrote:
is it possible to "6keys run" with 5L?

Sadly no, you miss so much damage.
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
How do you deal with not killing Lieutenants or Essences?

I kill Izaro within 1-2 seconds.

LOL ... and when it's day 2 in a new league?
"
Spasko wrote:
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
How do you deal with not killing Lieutenants or Essences?

I kill Izaro within 1-2 seconds.

LOL ... and when it's day 2 in a new league?

You may kite Izaro. Leap into any corner of the room and wait for Izaro - He will jump on top of you...
I didnt get that. Can I play as eq and sunder at the same time with this build? And can this build used for usual play like mapping or just lab and guards?
Last edited by kekikcilerakin on Feb 27, 2018, 4:29:08 PM
"
I didnt get that. Can I play as eq and sunder at the same time with this build? And can this build used for usual play like mapping or just lab and guards?

Not at the same time... You have to switch 2 gems (Sunder->EQ, Multistrike->Less Duration) and EQ also requires the helm enchant and amulet.
Hi, nice build, i hope i can go far with this build in this new league :D

I had being thinking about the new crab stuff; do u think it could fit well to this build ? And another one, do u think deaths door could be a great update to this build ? + endurance charges, imnume to bleed, and overall good res and armour ?

Ty for ur time, and gl in incoming league :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info