[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

Hey, I'm new here so I'm sorry if I ask anything stupid and waste anybody's time, but I checked this build's DPS with another build's (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2135561/page/1) and this build "only" has 215k DPS and that other build has 1.2M DPS. So here's my stupid question: why is this build so popular? Wouldn't it be better to use that other build since it has almost 6x as much DPS?

Edit: not trying to diss this build or anything, I really enjoy playing it so thank you OP for making this build.
Last edited by EnzymeX2 on Jun 3, 2018, 4:33:02 PM
can someone explain me the importance of ATS on Earthquake?
I currently have 0,51 Attacks per Second & Skill Duration, but with Frenzy Charges, my Attacks Per Second drop to 0,41

I feel the "skips" of EQ aftershock, but how much of damage decrease we talking?
if its like 20% i dont care, because i really dislike sunder and EQ feels much better.
Amazing build and I'm really liking it so far.

This is my first lab farmer, how would you run the lab to maximise profits? E.g. Do you do all gauntlets, should I carry?

How do you get 20-21k armor? I know my armor is abit low at ~900 now but I'm at 5k armor total.

Only have a couple of hours to play a day.

Thanks for the build again.
"
Amazing build and I'm really liking it so far.

This is my first lab farmer, how would you run the lab to maximise profits? E.g. Do you do all gauntlets, should I carry?

How do you get 20-21k armor? I know my armor is abit low at ~900 now but I'm at 5k armor total.

Only have a couple of hours to play a day.

Thanks for the build again.

Shortest path + Argus; I usually do all puzzles, gauntlets, shrines, silver doors which are on this path... unless the layout of a room is really bad....
Probably a silly question but with the changes in 3.3 is the earthquake optimization section still correct i think at this point just the less duration gem might be enough .Also when you get time can you make a paste bin for Earthquake
Last edited by Dudenessness12 on Jun 4, 2018, 4:24:22 AM
"
Probably a silly question but with the changes in 3.3 is the earthquake optimization section still correct i think at this point just the less duration gem might be enough .Also when you get time can you make a paste bin for Earthquake

interested aswell.
Earthquake feels much better to play
Hc viable?

bought this beauty, divined it for 99 life

EQ feels much better now with 0,31 Skill Duration
"
Dub_y0 wrote:

bought this beauty, divined it for 99 life

EQ feels much better now with 0,31 Skill Duration

can you post your EQ setup and how much attack speed you have , if you can
"
"