(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

"
Noteslol wrote:
"
Knampfclown wrote:
"
Noteslol wrote:
the gem links on the guide and the PoB do not match, can you please update or be more clear about the gems needed for this build plz?

Bladeflurry>Faster Attacks>Brutality>Melee Phys>Chance to Bleed>Inc Aoe/Conc Effect.

If you manage to get 5 off Color, replace faster attacks with ruthless for more dps

I wish this would have been more clear in the guide, I got 4 Red, 1 Blue, 1 Green but roll it to 3R2G1B to match the guide, and I actually hit a 6l so it would be impossible to chrome it now to get the right color or at least super expensive

There is also missing gems in the guide or PoB?

Or does a 4 link helm really only use 3 of its gem? same with the weapon, in the videos I watch he had gems missing in the weapons as well? why is this? surely there is SOMETHING useful we can throw in there?

Inspect my character if you want the Gladiator on my account, used that gear to down all content
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862
"
Knampfclown wrote:

Inspect my character if you want the Gladiator on my account, used that gear to down all content

hey Knamp, Thanks mate, its funny the guide writers response was so condescending, I may be new to PoE but I am not new to ARPGS, Ive cleared all the content including shaper and understand this game, there's just little interactions I dont undertsand why people do so I ask, I appreciate you showing me your gear I had one question for you though, why did you decide to go with Dovotos? is the +1 to aura from the Alpha Howl not that important? but if thats the case why not go with Rat's Nest? still has 15% AS, Movement speed, Evasion etc, but you dont take that 10% Phy dmg hit.
Is it worth to change at least one Dreamfeather for a Varunastra (considering I have enough orbs) ?
Hi thanks for fun and nicely working build! I just killed Shaper first time with it. I'm just wondering about passive points, I'm positive I've done all passive point reward quests, but still I'm two points away from Strong Arm at level 93, even tho in your lvl 94 tree you already have it. I haven't found any difference in passive trees when comparing yours with mine. Not such a big deal but it still bothers me a lot :D

Another question: how do you manage to kill scoli_gubben in hotg?

Last edited by TaikaPete on Sep 22, 2017, 8:09:41 AM
Someone try drop RT and use some Crits? Dreamfeather have good acc
"
Noteslol wrote:
"
Knampfclown wrote:

hey Knamp, Thanks mate, its funny the guide writers response was so condescending, I may be new to PoE but I am not new to ARPGS, Ive cleared all the content including shaper and understand this game, there's just little interactions I dont undertsand why people do so I ask, I appreciate you showing me your gear I had one question for you though, why did you decide to go with Dovotos? is the +1 to aura from the Alpha Howl not that important? but if thats the case why not go with Rat's Nest? still has 15% AS, Movement speed, Evasion etc, but you dont take that 10% Phy dmg hit.

Alpha's Howl gives +2 to auras but I just couldn't find an Alphas howl with blade flurry enchant which seems for me better, also like the movement speed, as and footprints+dex, also way higher Evasion/armor roll

"
TaikaPete wrote:
Hi thanks for fun and nicely working build! I just killed Shaper first time with it. I'm just wondering about passive points, I'm positive I've done all passive point reward quests, but still I'm two points away from Strong Arm at level 93, even tho in your lvl 94 tree you already have it. I haven't found any difference in passive trees when comparing yours with mine. Not such a big deal but it still bothers me a lot :D

skillpoint quests - Bandit rewards?

"
TaikaPete wrote:

not really worth it, would Need to Change too much stuff around to hit proper hitchance would 1) skyrocket build cost 2) not as easy and reliable to obtain/sustain

"
OtavioCP96 wrote:
Is it worth to change at least one Dreamfeather for a Varunastra (considering I have enough orbs) ?

not really sure if it is much better, since you also get 1% dmg per 450 Evasion due to dreamfeather
Last edited by Knampfclown on Sep 22, 2017, 11:55:01 AM
Guys, tell me please what to improve in my gear. Damage is not enough for the guards, and uber atziri. The shaper did not even try to walk.
Items

"
ivaskakosoy wrote:
Guys, tell me please what to improve in my gear. Damage is not enough for the guards, and uber atziri. The shaper did not even try to walk.
Items

roll 2nd dreamfeather better, put blood rage in helmet and link maim to ancestral protector - use phys dmg rusti sash/belt of deceiver - get 2nd steel ring with double phys roll

maybe some Problem in tree aswell?

use stibnite with Evasion roll - Evasion flask with Evasion roll - lions roar
Last edited by Knampfclown on Sep 22, 2017, 1:43:37 PM
"
Knampfclown wrote:
"
ivaskakosoy wrote:
Items

roll 2nd dreamfeather better, put blood rage in helmet and link maim to ancestral protector - use phys dmg rusti sash/belt of deceiver - get 2nd steel ring with double phys roll

maybe some Problem in tree aswell?

use stibnite with Evasion roll - Evasion flask with Evasion roll - lions roar

Thank you. On the tree of skills everything as in the guide, did not go anywhere.
hey every one, I just put this build together can someone take a look at it
and what red gem in helm you have, its vul-blas-grace what about red slot?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info