(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

"
dexiji101 wrote:
hey every one, I just put this build together can someone take a look at it
and what red gem in helm you have, its vul-blas-grace what about red slot?

Apparently its an open slot so you can put whatever you like, I notice people doing Warlord's Mark

I took a look at your profile and I notice youre cwdt is at lvl 1 yet your connected gems are leveled up, that means your CWDT wont cast those abilities.

For example cwdt lvl 1 can cast a required lvl 38 gem max, you can see that here: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cast_when_Damage_Taken_Support

so if you look here at Immortal Call:
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Immortal_Call

You will see that a level 20 immortal call (which is what you have equipped) requires level 70.

Notice that Immortal Call lvl 3 requires level 38 which is what a cwdt lvl 1 can cast max.

So you need to fix that same goes for your golem, your flame golem is lvl 16 which requires lvl 64 and your cwdt connected to it is level 1 as well so your flame golem shouldnt be leveled pass 3 as well.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Summon_Flame_Golem
nvm, got it, thanks.
Last edited by dexiji101 on Sep 23, 2017, 4:14:11 AM
"
dexiji101 wrote:
hey every one, I just put this build together can someone take a look at it
and what red gem in helm you have, its vul-blas-grace what about red slot?

roll Slot in your helm green, put bloodrage, and link ancestral protector to maim for free dps increase/or blind if you lack defense
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862
Last edited by Knampfclown on Sep 23, 2017, 7:39:22 AM

How should be my next upgrades for the Build? Just got Lvl 80 now and want to improve some. Im trying to get my QotF 6l but didnt get lucky till now. So what to do while trying that?
Are there any better swords for this build ? I feel like the dmg is lacking against t13+ and i got better physical roll than your swords
Dark Shades .... Eazy-E .... Five Letters .... YMCMB
Thanks a lot for this build guide. I have been playing since Breach league and for the first time I just downed Shaper! Really fun, fast and exciting build. Thanks again!
Considering I have a fair amount of chaos orbs (141) and an exalted orb, what can I do to improve my build ? I followed the tree skill of the post and I am currently at level 88 with 4794 HP. I am still struggling (a lot) to kill some bosses of maps tier 14-15. Maps like Dark Forest and Abyss are nearly impossible for me to kill the bosses - the mobs are easy, though.

Thanks !
Last edited by OtavioCP on Sep 24, 2017, 5:15:39 PM
Hi, been having loads of fun playing this build, Just want to say a big THANK YOU for making this guide, this is my first character that i have leveled above 80 with no real issues (other than being poor, but thats on me =p). This build got me really interested in the finer details of how poe works, from the gear to skill interactions and just everthing in general really, feels like im kinda hooked now hahaha. Thanks again for making a fun build that was easy to follow along with!!! =D
Hi there,

Been wondering what the best way to make my character with this build better. I seem to be struggling with higher tier maps.. Am I lacking something ? Sorry if this isn't the best way to ask.
Hello,

ty for this build, amazing clear speed, uber lab farmer (full keys), actually doing higher tier maps with a stuff who can be really upgrabable. WB allows to dodge smoothly. This is my secondary caracter this season, but it will be my league starter next one.

"
Considering I have a fair amount of chaos orbs (141) and an exalted orb, what can I do to improve my build ? I followed the tree skill of the post and I am currently at level 88 with 4794 HP. I am still struggling (a lot) to kill some bosses of maps tier 14-15. Maps like Dark Forest and Abyss are nearly impossible for me to kill the bosses - the mobs are easy, though.

Well you can easily boost your dammage with :

- 6L QotF
- spiked gloves
- steel ring
- better helm (devoto devotion, starkonja are good choice) with good enchant (+40 bf dammage is about 40c on poe trade).
- enchant on boots +16% AS
- your gem ! 20% quality and level 20, you'll see big difference !

After all, i'm on 5L too, but i don't use faster attacks, i use increase area/concentrated effect. Honnestly, it give more dammage in 5L than with FA (personnal vision).

So you have a big "to do list" :)
Last edited by Ulren001 on Sep 25, 2017, 4:19:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info