(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

I just killed the colosseum, but it kept 1 hit-kill me all the time, so I died like 5 times, not like you in the video. Would you check my char pls? Also it seems somehow the immortal call protected you from being 1 hitted. It didn't protected me at all, only the lucky kiting helped me the absolve the boss. Is this a matter of 1k hp difference only? I have LVL 20 immortal call and CWDT.
Last edited by lacc on Sep 20, 2017, 4:35:08 PM
"
as i said earlier (in 60 pages of this tread) USING BF WO FA IS SH*T, for those who think that ruthless will boost up ur total dps, crate ur own guide plz, fa for bf is basics. we stack as much asp as possible cuz of crimson dance, 8 stacks of bleed asap, all we need, we dont need any ruthless(read useless) sh*t here. just 6 stacks releaze(repeat 8 times) till target die.

as for me ruthless can be used with eq or ground slam. but anyways u can use what ever u prefer, but in case u not following my gems\armor set up, dont say that build is bad ;)

Can you please help regarding jewels. I have all (%life, %physdmg, %meleedmg) jewels, should I swap out for (%life, %physdmg, %increaseddmg). The latter are very expensive, is it worth the upgrade?

"
KefaLED wrote:
"
tntkiller wrote:

im poor too so on the side i bought the highest %evasion 6s QotF and trying to yolo 6 link it.

Yeah, I did that :) Thanks!
Could you please tell me what's wrong with my swords tho, because I still don't get how you have that much dmg

Hello The physical damage on swords can be improved.
The max rolls are

Adds (30-50) to (65-80) Physical Damag

So the highest rolled Dreamfeather is Adds 50 to 80 Physical Damage, currently yours are 34-80 and 33-79. Also your belt is terrible and needs replacing ASAP. Your belt has +Strength and +Weapon Elemental Damage, as this build runs Brutality we do 0 elemental damage, get a +life belt or +Weapon Damage belt.

Hope this helps you!
"
Little_MessPM wrote:
as i said earlier (in 60 pages of this tread) USING BF WO FA IS SH*T, for those who think that ruthless will boost up ur total dps, crate ur own guide plz, fa for bf is basics. we stack as much asp as possible cuz of crimson dance, 8 stacks of bleed asap, all we need, we dont need any ruthless(read useless) sh*t here. just 6 stacks releaze(repeat 8 times) till target die.

as for me ruthless can be used with eq or ground slam. but anyways u can use what ever u prefer, but in case u not following my gems\armor set up, dont say that build is bad ;)

You literally said the same thing on page 7 "Blade flurry is shit without faster attacks" But you don't explain why, This time you explained it in the post above however with the things people have said it seems incorrect so can you clarify? This is your guide but it is so unclear in places, I wanted to follow this guide as it was relatively budget for a new player like me and also uses many uniques which for a new player in games like PoE is nice due to having to shuffle around less yellow items especially weapons and dealing with phy rolls, and wed and all kinds of other crap.

Another reason why Ruthless is being constantly brought up is due to this post

"
lyz92 wrote:
Would it be better to replace the faster attack gem for another support gem?

I realised that faster attacks only makes blade flurry tick faster by 0.03. This is a similar question to all other blade flurry builds out there with the faster attack gem.

If Faster Attacks at 20/20 really only makes blade flurry tick faster by 0.03% you are say that tiny increase in AS is stacking bleeds THAT MUCH faster to make it better?

Neways the links on Path of Building do not match with the links on this guide on the first post, and even in the videos the helmet is missing a gem and the sword is missing a gem, why is that? there is really NOTHING else in the game that should go into those two slots?

Also

On the first post it says

"
5) Summon Fire Golem (Stone is fine too) > Minion life > CWDT (I’m lazy)

But can you explain why Stone or Fire is used? In the videos I notice 90% of the time Stone Golem is used, also is CWDT Really useful here? wouldnt Culling Strikes be really useful since with the boss at 10% the golem can literally finish it off? and it would also let you level up your golem more since CWDT is usually left at one?

Sorry for the long post but as a new player to POE I am looking to these guides to help me out with my first couple characters and I find myself more and more confused every time I look at this guide/PoB/Form Replies

With all this being said THANK YOU for the guide.
Last edited by Noteslol on Sep 20, 2017, 7:58:21 PM
I'm sitting at 11k evasion and it seems 2 Scaeva Gladius is still better than 2 Dreamfeathers. Am I missing something?
So, just curious for some feedback on the build as it stands for me so far. I feel like I have some decent gear but need some damage mitigation one way or another
omae wa
"
Noteslol wrote:

You literally said the same thing on page 7 "Blade flurry is shit without faster attacks" But you don't explain why, This time you explained it in the post above however with the things people have said it seems incorrect so can you clarify? This is your guide but it is so unclear in places, I wanted to follow this guide as it was relatively budget for a new player like me and also uses many uniques which for a new player in games like PoE is nice due to having to shuffle around less yellow items especially weapons and dealing with phy rolls, and wed and all kinds of other crap.

Another reason why Ruthless is being constantly brought up is due to this post

"
lyz92 wrote:
Would it be better to replace the faster attack gem for another support gem?

I realised that faster attacks only makes blade flurry tick faster by 0.03. This is a similar question to all other blade flurry builds out there with the faster attack gem.

If Faster Attacks at 20/20 really only makes blade flurry tick faster by 0.03% you are say that tiny increase in AS is stacking bleeds THAT MUCH faster to make it better?

Neways the links on Path of Building do not match with the links on this guide on the first post, and even in the videos the helmet is missing a gem and the sword is missing a gem, why is that? there is really NOTHING else in the game that should go into those two slots?

Also

On the first post it says

"
5) Summon Fire Golem (Stone is fine too) > Minion life > CWDT (I’m lazy)

But can you explain why Stone or Fire is used? In the videos I notice 90% of the time Stone Golem is used, also is CWDT Really useful here? wouldnt Culling Strikes be really useful since with the boss at 10% the golem can literally finish it off? and it would also let you level up your golem more since CWDT is usually left at one?

Sorry for the long post but as a new player to POE I am looking to these guides to help me out with my first couple characters and I find myself more and more confused every time I look at this guide/PoB/Form Replies

With all this being said THANK YOU for the guide.

Its not budget(answered bilion times :D cuz u need to have good rolls\enchants etc
You can place in this free slot whatever u like( answered bilion times)
Bf with fa 20\20q both, 16asp chant on boots\blood rage is better than ruthless\maim
Ctb is better than maim\ruthless
I dont care about pob calculating sh*t(how u can even calculate channaling skill that cant have FLAT DPS, its very situative, all u need to do is stack 6 stacks and release em(repeat 8 times for stacking most powerfull ticks of dot) (why u cant understand dat?)
You can cast Golems manualy, but if u want to put freaking gem in freaking free slot u can use cwdt, it will re cast ur golem, but than u need to be hitted..(and stop lvling ur cwdt and golem so they can work)
Culling strike is op, but we have it on sword, i dont like this culling style with golems etc(u cant relay on it, but we have megatones of asp that will hit for sure cuz of rt)
All ur questions not about build, they all about poe mehanics in general, this is not the best choise of first build, u prolly should go for some golems\totems\minions to understand the game.. But i know many ppl that killed shaper with it playn poe first time

"
aldenaly wrote:
"

Can you please help regarding jewels. I have all (%life, %physdmg, %meleedmg) jewels, should I swap out for (%life, %physdmg, %increaseddmg). The latter are very expensive, is it worth the upgrade?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Bleed#cite_note-MeleeDamage-6
modifiers part
"
Little_MessPM wrote:

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Bleed#cite_note-MeleeDamage-6
modifiers part

That's only for bleed, right? %melee dmg will affect blade flurry, which is our main source of damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info