(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

What is the average DPS for this build at around 88? Assuming all major pieces of gear have been gotten and gems are leveled to ~19.
is it worth it to pay upgrade jewels from (%life, %physicaldmg, %meleedmg) to (%increaseddmg, %physicaldmg, %life)? Will this make a big difference?
"
Knampfclown wrote:
"
Noteslol wrote:
the gem links on the guide and the PoB do not match, can you please update or be more clear about the gems needed for this build plz?

Bladeflurry>Faster Attacks>Brutality>Melee Phys>Chance to Bleed>Inc Aoe/Conc Effect.

If you manage to get 5 off Color, replace faster attacks with ruthless for more dps

I wish this would have been more clear in the guide, I got 4 Red, 1 Blue, 1 Green but roll it to 3R2G1B to match the guide, and I actually hit a 6l so it would be impossible to chrome it now to get the right color or at least super expensive

There is also missing gems in the guide or PoB?

Or does a 4 link helm really only use 3 of its gem? same with the weapon, in the videos I watch he had gems missing in the weapons as well? why is this? surely there is SOMETHING useful we can throw in there?
Last edited by Noteslol on Sep 20, 2017, 2:36:39 AM
Can any1 plz give me a feedback on my items/build/gems etc. acording to his PoB i'm not even at half of his damage.

https://pastebin.com/1bdi9eD7
Last edited by v64du1 on Sep 20, 2017, 5:15:00 AM
So, as I don't anticipate being able to afford a QotF, especially a 6l one, is it possible to gear less toward max Evade and use different weapons? I have a 5l Belly at the moment, it's probably the best piece of gear I own. Or is the QotF+Dreamfeathers critical to the build functioning?
First of all, I'm not fully leveled and geared up; I'm also experimenting things.

"
vandalyst wrote:
Can I get some feedback on biggest improvements to my build?? Tried messing around a bit and not sure what is going to give me a big bump from 37k to the 300k (with no flasks) that the build creator has.

Thank you

https://pastebin.com/1L78eRDA

One big bump is to set your blade flurry to be released at 6 stages. This will increase your DPS to 111k. The Lion's Roar also gives you 20-25% more damage, so it will be around 133k. The jewels will also factor quite a bit DPS. Lastly, quality on gems.

One huge thing I noticed is, on OP's PoB, he barely has any resistances, and instead favored "Adds x to y physical damage to attacks" on almost every gear - with max rolls on every attribute. Same with jewels.

This is of course completely out of reality, so take his DPS with a large grain of salt.
Hi, what are the gems for blade flurry again for 5L/6L? I saw someone saying to use Ruthless instead of Brutality?

Atm on my 5L I'm using: Blade Flurry + Melee pysical damage + Chance to bleed + Brutality + Inc Aoe (Conc Eff. for bosses) and on my 6L I would add Faster Attacks.

Is it Rutless better than Brutality or Chance to bleed?

Thanks,
Mike
"
Hi, what are the gems for blade flurry again for 5L/6L? I saw someone saying to use Ruthless instead of Brutality?

Atm on my 5L I'm using: Blade Flurry + Melee pysical damage + Chance to bleed + Brutality + Inc Aoe (Conc Eff. for bosses) and on my 6L I would add Faster Attacks.

Is it Rutless better than Brutality or Chance to bleed?

Thanks,
Mike

Brutality is one of the best gems to use; people were saying to use Ruthless instead of Faster Attacks. It should be on the guide, but it isn't because finding a QoTF with 5 off colours is very hard.
as i said earlier (in 60 pages of this tread) USING BF WO FA IS SH*T, for those who think that ruthless will boost up ur total dps, crate ur own guide plz, fa for bf is basics. we stack as much asp as possible cuz of crimson dance, 8 stacks of bleed asap, all we need, we dont need any ruthless(read useless) sh*t here. just 6 stacks releaze(repeat 8 times) till target die.

as for me ruthless can be used with eq or ground slam. but anyways u can use what ever u prefer, but in case u not following my gems\armor set up, dont say that build is bad ;)
Last edited by Little_MessPM on Sep 20, 2017, 4:03:54 PM
Ok I'm not gonna use that gem Ruthles then :P

Thanks for the answers and btw build is awesome :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info