[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Tri/Quad Frostbolt Totems Hierophant - Strong League Starter!

How to change the damage on the bosses in 3.2?
I tried this for a league starter but really feel like I should have chosen something different. Right now, even with 2 frozen trails, and my first ascendancy point for 3 totems, I feel that the damage is really low. Bosses and the new beasts to capture take a long long time to even dent their health. Any suggestions?
Yes, Get a Tabula and 6 Link this shit. :) work like a charm
Pis farme ta yeul.
With Frostbolt, Spell Totem, Cold Penetration as first 3 links you need a staff with 3 different coloured sockets. Do you just spam chromatics until just one green and one red pops up? That'l take a lot of chromatics, won't it?
"
ldierk wrote:
With Frostbolt, Spell Totem, Cold Penetration as first 3 links you need a staff with 3 different coloured sockets. Do you just spam chromatics until just one green and one red pops up? That'l take a lot of chromatics, won't it?

it shouldnt take too long and there are a couple of taryn's on poetrade with those colours right now for 4 chaos,if you have it,or just buy the cheapest for 2 chaos and try the chromes
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Mar 4, 2018, 10:40:37 PM
Do you have a new recommendation for a new neck since you removed the old one? any uniqunes?
"
nico5051 wrote:
"
kamilh18 wrote:
what are the best minor/major god pantheons for this build?

Came to ask the same question

Would like to know that, too.

Any suggestions?
How long do you think it will take for shimmerons to get to a reasonable price? It's not that rare of an elder drop, is it?
Hey guys, Im a noob but I have a question about the frozen trail jewel. I bought 2 of them, but I dont seem to get 40int in any of the jewel slots that are allocated in the passive tree? I do just need to get some more int nodes around them or am I missing something?
Can we have those gem setups color-coded or something like that? 😁noobs like me have a hard time figuring out what to search for on poe.trade when it comes to colors, only starting with the names 😁
That's called pain. Get used to it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info