[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Tri/Quad Frostbolt Totems Hierophant - Strong League Starter!

excuse me, but how are you able to reach the 40 intelligence for the frozen trail gem?

The first socket you unlock got 20 int if im right , the second got 30.

Thanks!
"
Enterich wrote:
excuse me, but how are you able to reach the 40 intelligence for the frozen trail gem?

The first socket you unlock got 20 int if im right , the second got 30.

Thanks!

the int nodes dont have to be allocated, only in radius
Nevermind
Last edited by jeffreygek1 on Mar 3, 2018, 10:35:03 AM
What is your opinion on using the new fated version of atziri's mirror (Atziri's Reflection) and soul mantle? Would allow for 4 totems without ancestral bond but that means no +2 cold staff BUT also allows for a single target set-up (likely in a shaped helm) and using self-flagellation for a damage boost.
I am curious about doing the self curse setup as well.
I think that with another skill, 2 side jewels it would already be in 'Ok'ish shape. I mean it's a crit quad totem ele caster. Ofc it can go up to 600K+ dps with a proper 6L. You won't profit from with build without tarin's shiver anyway. So if you want a "real" single target setup imho it's a swap with double void battery or something + 6L, also 2 jewels with crit dmg.
Last edited by galuf on Mar 3, 2018, 5:44:02 PM
I saw Ziz did similar build but w/o staff nodes instead of he goes to the right side of tree. Is it better? I think about Ziz route because of movement skill because flame dash + running seems pretty weak compare to shield charge.
Thoughts?
I dont get it. Within Range you have 20 int for both jewel slots. Not 40. So they dont work?
what are the best minor/major god pantheons for this build?
"
kamilh18 wrote:
what are the best minor/major god pantheons for this build?

Came to ask the same question

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info