[3.4] HC RT Sunder Gladiator League Starter Build Guide

Any improvement on my stuff with 2 ex of budget ?

Thanks in advance.
Hi guys,

I do really like this build, it is most fun build I've played, but I do have some questions regarding it.

It says I should be able to clear all yellow maps with basic gear. I do think, I have a little better than basic gear, but I've started to struggle in tier 12 maps. Norman/yellow monster usually don't make any problem, unless I'm now aware. But when it comes to boss, it seems, that there is no way I'm able to defeat them. They just simply kill me, no matter if I'm trying to be very aware and dodge, or just simply face tanking and leeching.

Could someone take a look at my character and give me any tips, what could I improve?

Thank you in advance.
"
Padashuruar wrote:
Could someone take a look at my character and give me any tips, what could I improve?

Your Profile is set as private ... please change this ("Privacy settings") and then we can have a look.
Yo Way Yo - Home Va Ray - Yo Way Ra - Jerhume Brunnen G
"
Isdrydge wrote:
Any improvement on my stuff with 2 ex of budget ?

Thanks in advance.

Hmm ... maybe perfect rolls on the boots (200 life - now only 165 life ... but the frenzy ...) and belt (40 life - now 35 life). The helmet is only Evo (this isn't so good with the boots) and you want Armour with more life (120 or so).

Of course ... the best thing would be a 6-Link (but the Belly is nice and the Orbs of Fusing are expensive).

A Taste of Hate is around 3 ex and in my opinion to expensive.
Yo Way Yo - Home Va Ray - Yo Way Ra - Jerhume Brunnen G
hello good, I'm doing the sunder character, as shown in this build, (although we know it gives some freedom in jewelry and some objects), but I am very new and I want to be able to equip it to be able to do all the atlas and with safety , I would like to know if someone has already done something, that can show it to orient us with the equipment etc. because I see that on certain maps I suffer a lot, and I have no idea how to improve it, thank you.
Can someone tell me if it is possible to increase my damage much more? My total DPS on Poe building is 263567,1

Profile public. Character Syxtri

Thanks
Last edited by Tzaphkie1 on Nov 12, 2017, 4:51:52 PM
Just wanted to chime in and say thanks for the guide. I decided to play this for the recent 10 day Mayhem race and it was ideally suited to the task. Here's the gear I ended up with:

I made some very minor adjustments to suit my own preferences such as substituting Enfeeble for Temporal Chains and using Singularity in the off hand. While it results in a bit of a DPS drop, I found it was helping my survivability.

Early on I also found a Carnage Heart - this was a huge boost to the build so definitely worth considering.

Definitely lots of fun and I'll possibly use it again to start a league or race with. Incidentally, it's the first character I've had where I killed Kitava without dying myself.
Last edited by Aldora_the_Summoner on Dec 4, 2017, 11:53:52 PM
Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for the great guide!

Used it for the Mayhem race and had a blast! Reached my goal of 65 with ease.
So what do you do on enchant? I didnt see a section for that?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info